• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have a problem...

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
  • Like, I cant see any of the PC profile add-ons. I go to my friends profiles and its the same, I can't see them. Everything is right too and I've also tried to clear my cache...but that didnt do any good. D:

Help? ;;

Also, my friends have also told me they can see the add-ons on my profile and yet, I still cant. :<

Last edited:

Soul Eater

Years
  • Well, I know Jack had the same problem and he said it worked in Internet Explorer. However, i dont trust Internet Explorer but I guess I could see if it works on Midnight Misty. D:

Edit: Nope. I even tried to do a few of the others as well and it didnt do anything. D: So its not the layout I'm using...

Years
  • What Browser are you using?

Also, when did this happen, did you change any settings?
    Sounds like a layout issue. First tell us your browser and we'll work it out from there.

Soul Eater

Years
  • I use firefox and firefox is the only thing I will use. I won't use anything else other than Firefox and before you ask the question...I don't have Firefox 3.

I'm pretty sure I haven't changed anything and I didnt realize it was such a problem until today, sadly.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I doubt it's Firefox causing the issue. I still don't have FF3 on my laptop and the profiles show up fine for me.

Back