• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andryandrew

Italian Asm Hacker
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 4, 2015
    Hi! I'm an italian rom hacker, and I'm a quiet good scripter
    I learned the ASM and I made also some routines for my hack... I'm in pokecommunity because of I want to talk with someone at my level (in the Italian forum of hacking HackMew does not stay)

I'm very modest, am I? :laugh:
    P.S. very good forum

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Hello Andryandrew!

Since you like to hack, why not check out the Emulation section? There are many other talented hackers there!
    Also be sure to read the rules! I hope you make a lot of friends here!

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • yep the emulation section would be a good start for u hehe...
    welcome to PC!
    have fun here

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Actually, the ROM hacking section may be a little below your level on most things, Andryandrew. If you truely can ASM hack, then you're up there with the cream of the crop when it comes to ROM hackers! Through my experience, there have only been a handful of documents on ASM and a few threads about it. Perhaps you will be the one to finally make sense of it all to us who do not possess God-like hacking abilities, eh? xD

I'm sure you will find someone on your level around here. If you want a good conversation about ASM hacking, may I suggest Coolboyman? He's pretty skilled when it comes to that. I know there are others that are quite good with it, but I can't remember their names.

Good luck with your hacks, Andryandrew.
    I'm sure they will be amazing!

Hope you have lots of fun at the Pokécommunity.
    Welcome!

Andryandrew

Italian Asm Hacker
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 4, 2015
    thank you for suggesting me the name of CoolBoyMan... I need some elucidation of course about the world of ASM...

IIMarckus

J946@5488AA97464
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Since he mentioned HackMew, I assume he's not talking about GBC hacking, which is Coolboyman's forte and my own. GBA ASM is significantly different from GBC ASM, although not totally.

Andryandrew

Italian Asm Hacker
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 4, 2015
    yes, GBA ASM hacking...

CoolBoyMan does not reply me... have you got other names?

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • Hi there, I'm new as well.
    Do you use XSE (eXtreme Script Editor) for scripting because if you do then please can you help me. I only know how to give a pokemon and make a message appear.
    Thanx in advance!

Andryandrew

Italian Asm Hacker
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 4, 2015
    hi Pokepal17
    you can read the "thethethethe's scripting tutorial", it can be found in the documents and tutorial section of the "rom Hacking" section

It's a very good tutorial... thanks to TheTheTheThe

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2012
    Yo Andryandrew can you help me make a hack i do not know asm but i would like someone who knows it to help me.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

Don't worry about your english it seems fine to me as long as we can understand it (which we can). I hope to see some of your work posted on the ROM Hacking forum soon as i like to play hacks no matter how incomplete they are.

Well remember to follow the rules and i will see you around.

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    It's not finished yet! XD Hello 'nd Welcome to PC! You should have fun here and if you don't.... Well... I don't know what to say then, I guess. XD

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Yo Andryandrew can you help me make a hack i do not know asm but i would like someone who knows it to help me.

Please do not revive threads that haven't been touched for over a month, it's against the rules D:

And Andryandrew, I'm sorry but I have to close this D: Welcome to the forums, and I hope you have fun here ^^"

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back