• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2008
    Being a new member, I figured my first post should be an introduction of sorts. I've been into pokemon for a while...off and on. Picked up Diamond last year and I've been enjoying it ever since.
    The only thing left for me to do is complete the pokedex, and afterwards I hope to get into all the fun stuff - EV training and online battling.
    My biggest aim however, is to just make new friends.

...that about sums it up. My time is limited online due to college and work, but I'll try to sneak on whenever I can.

Diamond FC is in my sig.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well then, welcome to the Pokecommunity, BlackWolfFili!

Yes, I suppose real-life work such as college and the like would take priority over an online community such as this, but we're glad you wish to spend some of your free time here!
    (Just be careful... The community tends to become addicting. xD)

So, you've been a fan of the series for a long time, eh? Well, you should be very happy to know that we have quite a few veterans posting among our boards! You should have a wonderful time remembering the good old days with us. ;D

If you're hoping to fill up your Pokedex, perhaps you should pay a visit to the Wi-Fi Trading Corner before you head off to the Battle Stadium. I am fairly certain you can find what you need there!

EV training is a pretty difficult process until you get the hang of it, my friend. However, there are quite a few documents as well as quite a few friendly people over in the Strategies and Movesets area that will be able to assist you there. Then again, that won't come into play until later, as you said.

Here's hoping you will come on as often as you can! We love getting new members.

Take care!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, BlackWolfFili!

It's great to have you here! It would be logical that your first post is in the New Users/Welcome section =P

I'm glad you're enjoying Diamond! Once you get that Pokedex of yours complete, a great place to go for information is our Pokemon Strategies and Movesets forum, where you can get your teams rated and learn about EV's and IV's and all that good stuff. If you ever need a quick battle, head over to the Wifi Battle Stadium.

I have no doubt that you'll make many friends here. All of our members are very friendly, so you should have no problem getting along with everyone. I hope you can stay active and spend some of your time here!

I'll see you around, and have fun!

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2008
    Thanks for the welcome guys!

I already know most of the basic stuff about EV training thanks to Gamefaqs. Some of the threads there were helpful. Most are not, so I decided to try a new place. This one seems more inviting.

I think I've read the rules....but I'll go back over them just to be safe.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • And yet another member! Be sure to enjoy the addicting drugs used on new members... uh I mean warm welcomes from many members. XD I am in the same boat as you but... I tend to be able to get on more frequently than I thought... hahaha... Well... Welcome again and See you later... Especially around the RP sections... XD Give me a click if you need any friends... I'm more than welcome enough to add you...

Argh! Almost everyone has a DS with D/P... I need one... ARGH! Hurry up my college money! XDDDD

Indeed PC is about the most inviting... I think? Hahahaha... I need to get on the good sides of the Moderators... I only have Midori Chi-sama! XDD They really are a good bunch too.

-----
    Holy... Hahaha... that's right... Whoops! XDD I forget sometimes to merge it into my previous post... I always write on the quick reply lately... Hahaha...

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Hey Uzumaki_Naruto, it's against the New Users / Welcome Rules to reply more than once. (except the thread author) Reason being is that it generally leads the thread off-topic. Just make sure you don't do it again, and send them a visitor message (or private) if you wish to continue conversation. :D So, yeah, merged your replies.

Hi BlackWolfFili
    . :D Looks like you'll have some fun sneak on times then. XD; Welcome to the community!

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Welcome to the wonderful community.
    (If my welcome seems generic, PM me), and if you want to chat send me a VM/PM.

Back