• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LIME, Dejiko, カスミ, whatever. XD

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    Hello everyone! I'm カスミ (Kasumi). Some of you may know me on other Pokemon boards as Dejiko or LIME. Anyways, due to certain circustances, I left one of those boards and came here. Mostly because this board is a lot better. X3

As for who I am? I'm a crazy female Otaku. Very crazy. In fact, I named my autobiography for school, "Demented." XD Anyways, I hope to enjoy it here and make some good friends.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ooh, hey, you have the same birthday as me! ^_^ Lol, yay!

Anyway, welcome to the site! I hope that you enjoy it here. I love your avatar, by the way. It's so cute!

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    Thanks everyone! *lol* And I'll do my best to stay active with school and work. ^^

Also, finally someone with my birthday! Yay! And I luff orcas as well Kayleigh. ^^ In fact, I luff any sea animal. I won't even eat sea food XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Wow, I've just found my twin! We must have been seperated at birthday or something, lol. (J/K.)

And ooh, yeah! I adore all animals, but I love orcas the most. ^_^ They're just so pretty and interesting!

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    Ha...hi, welcome to the PC, hope you like it.
    Enjoy your stay.
    (How long that I didn't welcome newbie? Mm...)

zsun_44

Just a member
    Years
  • hi カスミ, welcome to PC! :D if i remember correctly there's a member called LIME on SPP, were you that member?

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Hello! Welcome to the PC! I hope you have a good time here and post lots! I LOVE your avatar, by the way!

Daniel

Thanx 2 DAC for de avatar
    Years
  • Hey, Kasumi. Stay active have fun, read the rulespost alot and pm me if you wanna be friends or you need help ^^

Back