• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SoTW #34 - Nine in the Afternoon (Voting)

Sotw 34?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    SoTW # 34 - Nine in the Afternoon (Voting)

Rules:
    • You may only vote once.
    • Please use the poll to vote. You may post comments, etc like you normally would, but your vote will not count unless it is in the poll.
    • Do not vote for yourself. Doing so is cheating and will result in disqualification.
    Entrants:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • SoTW # 34 - Nine in the Afternoon (Voting)

Rules:
    • You may only vote once.
    • Please use the poll to vote. You may post comments, etc like you normally would, but your vote will not count unless it is in the poll.
    • Do not vote for yourself. Doing so is cheating and will result in disqualification.
    Entrants:

Whops I'm so sorry, I saw my name and voted, did not scroll down, I have never taken part of this kinda contest.

I'm so sorry, so I guess I'm out, by the way I like color me evils banner best,

Myw

Feelin' Fresh
    Years
  • I voted for Squirtutle because it gave me a chuckle and even thought it might not be as well made as the rest, it does make me laugh and therefore it gets my vote :D.

Back