• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wave to, The Crobat Man...

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2009
    Hello.

It is I, The Crobat Man, and I am new here.
    I hope to get wifi soon, so dont ask me to a battle through wifi.

But I am not new to the game. I know alot about them already, but I am still testing a team for me to use. Though Ive been hering on this thread about alot of different pokemon trainers use and how they use them in combat. I must say that its fascinating to be here. So...

Hi.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • *Waves to The Crobat Man* XD

Welcome to PC!

I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself quite a bit here at The PokeCommunity! Once you get that wifi of yours working, check out the Wifi Battle Stadium. There always seems to be someone who's looking for a match =P

I'd also suggest you check out our Pokemon Strategies and Movesets forum, where you can get advice on individual pokemon and how to use them best, or post your full team and our knowledgeable members would love to help you out! ^_^

Well I hope your fascination with PC lets you stick around for a while! Shoot me a PM/VM if you want to chat or have a question or two, and make sure you read the rules/FAQ. Have fun, and I'll see you around! =P

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2009
    Thanks. and I checked the stratagies and moveset section yesterday. Im surprised stealth rock and spikes are used that much.

Reactions: .

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Welcome to The PokeCommunity. I recommend you don't mind the slogan much.

Remember to read all rules as all sections have individual rules besides the universal and Forum-wide ones. Also, remember to treat Rukario and Morkula with respect. Rukario is pretty strict and Morkula is plain scary. Not only that, there will be scary members with scary names and a scary passion to spam...Have fun and don't hesitate to ask anyone about anything. But I recommend you ask people that have been here for a year or more.

Have fun, and don't become scary.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hmm... Your name reminds me of Gligar Man from the anime.
    (I can't believe I even remember that episode. xD)

Welcome to the Pokécommunity, Crobat Man. Don't worry, we won't force you to do the whole Wi-Fi scene. I'm sure you will realize after staying here for a while that the Pokécommunity has many other places in which you can post and have fun in. Sure, battling and trading within the newest generation is fun, but talking about older generations, artwork, real life, and much more can be just as exciting. ;D

The Strategies and Movesets forum is the place for you to check out if you want your team rated and molded into a group of Pokémon ready for any challenge! Some competitive battlers can be pretty tough out there, it's a good thing you have resources like PC, huh?

I do hope you will have a wonderful stay here. The community is simply full of kind and helpful people and I'm sure you will agree after only a few days. Here's hoping that I will have the pleasure of seeing you around!

Cheers.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Another Crobat fan D= Finally someone who shares my thoughts on the four winged beast. Welcome to PC =]

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2009
    Thanks and Im just saying that if somebody wants to challenge me that they cant for I dont have wifi. I think Ill head toward the section (stratagies/moveset) and post a team.

EDIT: yay! a Crobat fan has arrived! thanks Vance.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2008
    *waves* hi crobat man welcome to the pc its awesome here u will enjoy it

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Hello, Crobat Man! So, you're working on a battling team? Me too. I think it's more than coincedence that I'm working on a special Crobat for my team. Good luck to you, and hopefully you'll stay active. Hope to meet you in the battle forum someday.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2009
    My Crobat usualy is a toxifusion trapper with the following moves:
    toxic
    confuse ray
    mean look
    double team

And yeah, hope to meet you at the battle forum. :)

Years
  • Hey Crobat, welcome! Seems you want to learn about competitive battling, ev training? Well your in the right place! Enjoy yourself and looking forward to seeing ya on the battle field soon!

Back