• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2009
    Well, I am a famous commenter(what I think) of youtube.com and I joined pokécommunity with only my knowledge of kanto to hoenn. I hope people here can help me.

Ayu

I love my Pokemon!
    Years
  • Hihi and Welcome!!!
    I won't be able to help much but so far I have seen that the people here are very nice and I am sure they will help the best they can.
    I hope we can be friends ^ ^

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • There's plenty of people that are willing to help you, and you'll find plenty of answers searching around the boards. There will be plenty to learn about the Sinnoh region. Famous YouTube commenter, huh? That's interesting. Well, hope you'll have a good time.

Welcome to our community.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • A famous Youtube commenter? I must confess, I've never heard of one of those. But I'll certainly take your word for it =P

So welcome to PC, Jeonharam99!

Ahh, PC is a great place to become more educated about pokemon. Simply browsing around and looking at other people's posts will help you greatly. That's not to say that you shouldn't contribute though! That's half the fun of being here...voicing your opinion! =P

I'm sure you'll have a great time here. It's quite easy to get involved and make some new friends...So I hope you can get started soon. Have fun, and I'll see you around! ^___^

AuraGuardianLeader

Aura Guardian
    Years
  • Welcome

I'd be glad to help! I'm quite the experienced battler and have okay knowledge on Pokemon. If you have any questions, ask me.
    Hi

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
  • Heyloo! Nice to meet ya, the guys and gals here all seem very friendly so I'm sure you'll have no trouble filling in those blank spaces in your pokemon puzzle :P

Rey Lewis 55

Baltimore Ravens Fan
    Years
  • Hello there Jeon Haram 99, my name is Rey Lewis and welcome to the community. If you want, I can make you be a friend of mine and I can teach you on some stuff of the new regions of pokemon and by the way, I like it that your a commenter on YouTube.

Back