• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Acanthite??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vernikova

Banned
Years
  • No. It's seems pretty obvious that this is fake. The dead give away were the pokémon and their names. But I give props to the person that actually made this. The fact that Silver was used as a sprite and that he's 13 years old also screams "I'm not an actual game!". Another give away are the character names.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Next time just look at the CoroCoro or Serebii ,if you can't get the CoroCoro, for news.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the game's name for a reason for it being fake.

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
  • Yeah, the site I use (serebii) knows nothing about this and they get all the latest Pokemon news first. But if it was real, then the starters would be pretty boring. I mean the fire one looks like Vulpix! Maybe it was drawn or something. o_o

Gars129

Is now focused on other things
    Years
  • How would aacanthite be played. With a virtual boy sim or you download the game through other means.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Umm, Acanthite is a fan game made by a member of this forum actually.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Here is another give away
    Pokémon Acanthite is in no way associated with Pokémon, Nintendo, GameFreak or any other organisation. We are independently run as a non-profit fan organisation. Pokémon Acanthite is NOT to be sold for any profit either on pokemonacanthite.com or any third party sites. Any instances of using the registered trademark "Pokémon" in order to generate profit are to be considered illegal and pokemonacanthite.com will not partake in any such illicit activity.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    It is fake. I heard the name before, topaz and acanthite. They are rom version hacks.

they're games made by gamre programmers.
    calling those as 'hacks' insults them, just to let you know.
    ROM Hacking is different from Game Making...

Anyways, on this topic, those are fan-made games.
    they're not real PKMN created by Nintendo and such.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Whats worse? The fact that before the pokemon acanthite site these forums where THE forums to go to for looking at fanking's game or the sheer fact that every new comer or even 4 month old members dont know anything about the game what so ever.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Wtf, I thought I closed this yesterday ~_~ I guess PC borked. But yeah, those are ROM hacks, not official games. Actually, I'm pretty sure there's a thread about it in the ROM Hacking forum.

-Closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back