• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
  • Basically, a new person comes in, then Aurafire comes in out of nowhere and greets them, then I say, check the rules, and PM me if you have any problems.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2008
    well, It's a community of pokemon lovers, and You just really post things and have fun. You make friends, edit your profile, loads of other stuff. I hope you enjoy it here at PC!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Basically, a new person comes in, then Aurafire comes in out of nowhere and greets them, then I say, check the rules, and PM me if you have any problems.

Pretty much XD

Welcome to PC, Black X!

Well....how things work? Basically, you look for some cool topics that you'd like to contribute to and post, or make your own if you don't see anything. It's also a great place to meet new people and chat about pokemon or anything else that might be on your mind. There's plenty of options =P

Don't worry, once you hang around for a while, you'll get the hang of it in no time! If you have any questions, I'm sure any knowledgeable member would be happy to help you out! =D

Hope to see you around, and have fun! ^___^

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Hello and Welcome...it's great to see new members join PC everyday...hope to see some posts from u very soon...

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2009
    welcome to PC Black X-
    i'm sure you'll enjoy every moment in this place

Back