• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brock's Breeding....

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Hey, I was just wondering...Brock wants to become a great breeder and all but you never see him do anything breeders would do...like raise some pokemon breed em, massage etc.
Yeah he SOMETIMES battles with them but that is rarely...do u guys think he will become a breeder if he doesn't do anything like it much?
I wish but there are yet more episodes to seek!

pokemon_brock.gif

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
well I wouldn't say he doesn't act like a breeder, because he DOES make the right food for them to bring out the best in a pokemon along with that one episode with ahppiny and the Miltank...he kinda expressed his ways as a breeder a bit...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
well I wouldn't say he doesn't act like a breeder, because he DOES make the right food for them to bring out the best in a pokemon along with that one episode with ahppiny and the Miltank...he kinda expressed his ways as a breeder a bit...

True he does express it but maybe he should show it a little more by grooming the coats of his pokemon kind of like what u do b4 a contest...

joehat

Yay
Years
Do you remember the episode (I think it was back in the Orange Islands) when Brock was sick, and Ash and Misty had to take care of his Pokemon and chores? He had a huge list, and there was a lot of stuff on it about taking care of his Pokemon. Ash and Misty even tried to polish Onix. Brock definitely takes great care of his Pokemon, but I agree, I would like to see more of his actual breeding ability, besides like making Pokemon food.

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
Years
I don't think we've ever seen brock breed a Pokémon, but like Joehat said. He does care very much for his Pokémon. I wouldn't really call him a breeder.

Infernape

fire power!
Years
He never has time to take to breed a pokemon anyway. He does obviously show evidence that he is a great pokmon caregiver though.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
What kind of sane person would like to see a breeder in action? @~@.

This is a kids' show. If an episode like that was ever put, I don't think parents would have to do "The Talk" anymore.

I'm just saying it's unlikely for that episode to ever happen

brock doesnt breed pokemon, he breeds with them.

I'm turning you into a Magikarp.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Do you remember the episode (I think it was back in the Orange Islands) when Brock was sick, and Ash and Misty had to take care of his Pokemon and chores? He had a huge list, and there was a lot of stuff on it about taking care of his Pokemon. Ash and Misty even tried to polish Onix. Brock definitely takes great care of his Pokemon, but I agree, I would like to see more of his actual breeding ability, besides like making Pokemon food.

I totally agree...Brock, does take good care of his pokemon and I would absolutely love to at least see him brush their coats or so...let's see what other people have to say...:D

Infernape

fire power!
Years
What kind of sane person would like to see a breeder in action? @~@.

This is a kids' show. If an episode like that was ever put, I don't think parents would have to do "The Talk" anymore.

I'm just saying it's unlikely for that episode to ever happen.
I didn't say I wanted to see it. what I meant was he's always traveling with ash and haveing to cook and look after ash and dawn that he can't really persue his own career

joehat

Yay
Years
Thanks Lil_Miss. Haha I suppose Brock is more like a Pokemon (or people) babysitter (or caretaker as Apollo said). I don't think Brock will ever open a breeding center or anything either. I think I remember him saying that he preferred being out in the wild.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Yes and I thought of something great! :D I think that Brock should catch a Cleffa (even though Dawn likes cute pokemon u'll prob. see my point) and start to do a little caretaking thing but also shine their coats train them a little bond witht them...u know something a breeder would do!!! :D But it wouldn't have to be a Cleffa...it could be something different! :D

Blue_Drifblim

¯\(º_o)/¯
Years
Cleffa could work, but what Brock really needs is a Magikarp. :P

I could also picture Brock getting a Feebas, making it feel good(you know, by doing the stuff you said Lil_Miss) , and having it evolve into a Milotic or something... that's like the epitome of breeding skills....... Or just taking care of your Pokemon.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
He is more like a pokemon care taker and Im sure her will eventually know what it takes to be a breeder.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
He is more like a pokemon care taker and Im sure her will eventually know what it takes to be a breeder.

Yes and he is a very good person though...what does he do wrong?
:D And I have to say I can picture Brock in an episode where this girl he REALLY likes and she likes him too but he has to go on with Ash and Co. but the girl gives him an egg to remember her...and later on it hatches into a Chingling....do u guys think so too? ':D

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
I dont see him getting that. I just think that he got a Happiny because he will eventually be working at a Pokemon Center.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
I dont see him getting that. I just think that he got a Happiny because he will eventually be working at a Pokemon Center.

There are so many episodes to come all we can do is make guesses and get clues...Brock and Chingling I just thought they could match becuase they well IDK! But then I realize even though that...I could see the egg hatch into a Oddish that he later on evolves into a Vileplume helping him working at the pokemon center *hazo's idea* by maybe putting some items on its head or something? ':D

Back