• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brock's Breeding....

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
Years
  • Maybe he's a backyard breeder.

Seriously, he's young. If I remember correctly... 15 or 16 when the show began? Which would make him an adult now... but still, regardless, young. To be a breeder, I imagine (as with real animals) he'd have to study, battle (and win at least one championship), travel, learn, so on, so on. So, I'm not sure we'll ever actually hear about him breeding. At least, not any time soon.

And, I don't think the OP meant that there should be an episode where Brock breeds- but, rather, an episode where he suddenly finds an egg that one of his Pokemon laid. Because, that would hint at the fact that he "bred" at least one of his Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2023
    Brock'll probably be a professional Breeder when Ash becomes the Pokemon Master.

Back