• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Problem with the styles.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Recently I have been experiencing issues with the styles on PC. I'm currently using the Lets Get This Party Started theme, and growing tired of using it. So a few days ago, I tried changing it to Arcanine's Flame. The style changed after I clicked on it, and then as I proceeded to browse the forums, the style changed back to Let's Get This Party Started style again. I figured I had done something wrong, and tried changing the style a different way. Then the same thing happened. I ignored it, and went on with the old style.

Today, I tried to changing my theme to Pawlicious... the same thing happened.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is it some sort of glitch?

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
  • Well did you use the Quick Theme dropdown menu at the footer? I'd recommend going the manual route:
    • Go into your [url-inline="usercp.php"]control panel[/url-inline]. Select Edit Options from the pane and look for Themes. Select your theme from the drop down list.
    That should work. :>

(The Quick Theme dropdown menu only works while you are logged in then it reverts back to the theme you selected style in your User CP when you log off.)

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I already tried every way possible to change it. It doesn't work. :<

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I've already cleared my cookies three times.

And now I've discovered a new weird problem. The setting on my User CP is on Pawlicious. o_o; I'm still seeing the old style though. And now whenever I log off, if I go to another page, my account automatically logs me back on. o_o

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    How do I do that? o_o

I've never tried to discover how to do anything on PC. I know how to post, create themes, profiles, but that's it. XD;

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Clearing the cache is done in your browser. I'm not sure which browser you use, but for Firefox it's done under "Clear Private Data" or Ctrl+Shift+Del and selecting only cache. And here's a short FAQ for doing it IE as I'm too lazy to explain it.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    It worked! Hooray! XD

Thank you so much. : 3

Back