• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well...

heart bby

``destroyer}}.
Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    o hai. My name is Nar, and I'm new here? :]
    I had to hawk my DS for a while, so I figured that maybe coming on here would satisfy my Pokemon craving for a while, haha.
    I suppose I should tell you a bit about myself. I will be your local Koda Kumi obsesser. XD Yeah, I need a hobby other than Kumi. But, whatev. It works. :] I play bass, and I like to pretend I'm actually good at it. However, the main thing I do is draw comics. I draw them a lot, and I write a lot too. :]

Talk to me, I'm rad. <3

zlayer200

Sw3den H4ck3r ;d
    Years
  • Hey and welcome to PC, ur life seems nice haha. Bass okay, thats kind of fun but i play guitarr ;d xD
    U draw comics, thats nice. Are you good?
    Anyways, welcome to pc like i just said. Read the rules and have fun, if you got any question just ask.
    ;D

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Ohai Nar :)
    Welcome to PC and have fun here ;)
    If you like drawing and art, the Art Gallery section is the place for you :)

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Nar! It's good to meet you, I'm sure that PC will fulfil your Pokémon needs :) There's plenty of places to post, so maybe you can share some of your comics with us?

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • Welcome heart bby, I hope you have a great time here at PC! Make sure you go over the rules just to know them and have a lot of fun! :mudkip^_^:

heart bby

``destroyer}}.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Haha, thanks all. :]
    I'm not so sure that I'm good at drawing comics, per se? I sorta developed my own style though. :] I should share some of them sometime. But, I do think I'm a far better writer than I am an artist. XD

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • Hey! Welcome to PC!
    If you need any help or a chat, I'll be here! ^_^
    Please read and follow the rules. The best one is HAVE FUN!!
    See you around, eh?

Crissy xX

heart bby

``destroyer}}.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Thanks everyone! :]
    I've tried writing fanfic before? But, it didn't come out how I wanted it to. Then I wrote a satire fic about a few artists under the Avex label? That one came out pretty amusing. XD

Back