• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! New here and that!

thelaytonmobile

Beginning Reading Your Message
Years
Like it says (quite a bit round here...) I'm new.
And I haven't had proper internet for very long, so... I'll probably be completely clueless.
However, I plan to be respectful, and (fairly) grammatical.
Don't expect this level of capitalization all the time though.
Oh, and I decided to sign up right before I'm going away for a couple of days. And right before my exams.
But hey, nice to be hopefully talking to all of you!

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Good luck on your exams~.

Don't forget about us over those few days. xD

Welcome to the forums, and I hope you have fun here!

*ArceusKing*

Banned
Years
Hi there thelaytonmobile, welcome to PokeCommunity! My name is *ArceusKing* by the way. Sorry, I'll get banned soon, so in two weeks I'll be back in time, so you can chat with me, but it will be better to add me first, okay?

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2011
Welcome to the community!!!!

Good luck on the exams and send me a message if you want to be friends.

Pokedra

Retired
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 21, 2016
Welcome to the forums and hope you have fun!
Good luck on your exams ;)

thelaytonmobile

Beginning Reading Your Message
Years
Thanks for all your comments!
Don't worry, I won't forget about here, it's only a few days.
And ArceusKing, sorry you got banned. Look on the bright side though, at least it wasn't permanent or anything.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 27, 2009
Welcome to the forums, Good luck on your exams, and I guess i'll see you in a few days.

Vie

Years
welcome to the forums :D
well, your intentions are good, hope you enjoy staying here.
and good luck with your exams.
bye ~

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Hope I am not to late but welcome to PC! I am sure you will enjoy it here and if you need any help I am just a VM or PM away, and so are tghe mods, admins etc. Anyways enjoy it here and if you haven't already done so go ahead and read the rules just to be on the safe side! You'll have an essay on it due tomorrow! ':D Just kidding, anyways...
ENJOY!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
Welcome to PokeCommunity, it is truly great that you can join us.

If you haven't taken them already, I wish you the greatest luck on your exams to come. I hope to see you around here more often and if you have any questions at all or need any help just drop me a Visitor Message (VM) or Private Message (PM) :)

Have Fun,
f l a s h

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
Years
Hi, hope I'm not too late in saying hi but... hi!!! Hope you have a good time here and have fun!

Back