• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last anime/manga that you finished/completed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
Years
  • Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu.

Bonta-kuns FTW. ;D

EDIT: Oops! Forgot to rate.

9/10.

Lots of good comedy, but some stuff was seriously messed up.

*imagines ponytail guy*

"PONY! PONY! PONY!"

............o.0 *twitch*

Last edited:

Arukas

ラドクリフ
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2010
    Code geass was the last anime i finished

Working on finishing Soul Eater now

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    The last anime that i finished was probably Death Note.
    I give it a 9/10, the story was really great but i didn't like a couple things that happened towards the end...:p

I've started like 6 other animes since then but i still have to finish them. XD

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
  • Last anime i completed was Gantz a few days ago.
    Its extremely disturbing & dark but awesome at the same time.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • February:
    Macross Frontier
    9/10
    Great music and a good story, I've never been a fan of mecha series, but this one's an exception. I'd go back and watch the other Macross series, but there are too many (maybe sometime this summer).

March:
    Toradora! (finished in April)
    9/10
    Wonderful series, entertaining all the way to the end. I was especially happy with the ending (I was hoping things would turn out much like they did).

Cardcaptor Sakura (replay)
    10/10
    I've watched this series about 4 or 5 times since November of last year when I first watched it subbed (saw the English dub when I was a kid). Don't watch it dubbed or you'll miss out on about half of what makes the series so great. Also make sure to watch the second movie after finishing the series, as it wraps up stuff that happens in the last episode. First movie is optional, as is most of the additional stuff outside the series.

April:
    Hellsing
    9/10
    It'd get an extra point if they got rid of all the other characters and just had Alucard up in everyone's business. Maybe they could keep Integra as well, I'd have to see. Still, a very good series that got me excited enough to watch the OVA (I heard it's even better than the series; I'll start on it soon).

Spice and Wolf
    10/10
    Words wouldn't do this series justice; just go watch it, it's a good blend of comedy/adventure/slight romance. Be warned, though; there's nudity as early on as the OP.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    This thread should include manga. Dx

The last anime I completed was either Pani Poni Dash or Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. Can't remember which, I watched them both after the other over a month ago.

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
    Years
  • The last anime I finished was like, three years ago. It was Chobits. I can only handle so much bad scripting. (Which imo, all anime has horrible scripting). Before that, was the english dub of Outlaw Star. Best series ever. Well, when I was like, 12.

Years
  • The last anime I completed was probably Ouran High School Host Club, watched upon recommendation from my better half. xD; I'm also up to date with two ongoing series - Pokémon and the rehash of Fullmetal Alchemist.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    I finished watching Maria+Holic a few days ago and I have to say it was one of the funniest shows I've seen in quite a while. xD

On a totally different note I also finished the original season of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, which was quite disturbing in the greatest possible way, I'd have to say that Higurashi is the best anime I've ever watched.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    I just finished the second volume of Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu and it has it's own special charm but I don't like it quite as much as the anime.

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    The last anime I finished was Lucky Star. I would give it 8/10 because it's so darn funny. :o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back