• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DP124 Episode Discussion (Japanese spoilers)

Mitchman

Banned
Years
  • So then today we had DP124 with the ping pong. I might do a review later on when I get to watching this otherwise here is Dogasu's Review.
    - So Hikari doesn't know how to play "Pokemon Ping Pong?"

- Haha...cute line drawing of Jun and Empärt.

- Did that sign say "Pokemon Ping Pong" in katakana? It goes by way too fast to be sure. If so...holy ****.

- I kinda wish Hikari would use a Poketch app that wasn't Coin Toss for a change.

- Apparently Eteboth is so good that Ou thinks it practices everyday.

- Seeing a close-up of the sign...not quite. Oh well.

- Did Kojirou just call Takeshi "the notch-haired twerp?" Also, his moustache looks like catfish whiskers.

- So I guess a year's supply of food is the standard giveaway in the Pokemon World, huh?

- Musashi is just *now* worried about people hearing Nyasu speak human language?

- Why is Satoshi so OOC-ly nervous?

- So pokemon like Garagara, with its bone club, and Kamonegi, with its green onion, are allowed to use those items as rackets? Interesting.

- I really like these competition episodes because we get to see a lot of the trainer classes from the games.

- And now Satoshi's out.

- And now Jun's out.

- I love how the show keeps applying all this intense battle music to these silly ping pong games.

- Oh Hikari...way to just sit there and not help Eteboth at all.

- And now it's at the Pokemon Center. Great.

- What a weird, weird bus.

- Oh, Chisaki Mono instrumental. Way to make things obvious.

- So Ou has a Pokemon Ping Pong school in Kuchiba City (Vermillion City). I doubt anything will ever come of that, but it's still fun to imagine what *could* be.

- And now Eteboth's gone. SHOCK.
    Yep the monkey left. Oh well.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • I drew a picture that perfectly captures my thoughts on this episode.

Spoiler:

I damn near cried. :'(
    You will be missed, dear Etebosu...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I loved this episode and it looked great in HQ. I will miss Etebossu though. It ruled.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    LMAO @ DonRoyale's picture. xD

Why did they have to let Ambipom go though? That was unexpected.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Not that unexpected. We have speculated this from a month back.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • What-! Eteboth leaves the group?!
    Though I've been expecting this, it's still sad when I heard about it.

I should watch the eppy now.

Now to add this to my list of "How Dawn is a Replica of Ash"...

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    It truly is sad to know that Ambipom has left the group, it was one of my favorite Pokémon on Dawn's team. Though, this only opens doors to what Pokémon the writers might decide on giving Dawn next.

Blue_Drifblim

¯\(º_o)/¯
    Years
  • Such a shame to Ambipom go. At least she got a nice departure... The episode itself was funny and cool.

Has it already been noted that the ending has been updated? The Pikachu-colored Pichu makes the shiny Pokemon sparkles when it first appears, and during the flower scene where everybody is floating there are different colored flowers in the background.

Back