• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oreo or Chocolate chips?

Oreo or Chocolate chips?

• Total voters

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
  • Ehehe pretty pointless poll. But i put it up anyway =p

Both awesome cookies from Nabisco, but what's your fave?
    I love Oreos. They taste better and are a original cookie. Oreo ice cream and milkshakes are also yummy.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Nabisco... HEY! We have this at Brazil too XD
    I prefer Oreo for sure, ahem ahem XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I don't like Oreos... they're not chocolatey enough for my taste buds or something. They seem quite bland. So... chocolate chip away!!! *tries to fly off with a chocolate chip cookie in his hand, but falls and dies* >_<

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    SweetLatias said:
    I like oreos!!!, i like to eat the creammy thing is inside!! ^^ **gigles**.

Me too =p

Here at Brazil we have an "immitation" of Oreos which is Negresco... Im not sure if it have at US/UK/Canada too @__@

SweetLatias

-Pink girl XD-
    Years
  • Castrainer said:
    Me too =p

Here at Brazil we have an "immitation" of Oreos which is Negresco... Im not sure if it have at US/UK/Canada too @__@

I know what you are talking about, because....im close Brazil =P.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Oreos are awesome...they have 50,000 different flavors or something...well, more than I can think of, at least. Between Double Stuf, Cookie Bars, Reduced Fat, Coffee, Chocolate, Mint, Peanut Butter, and who knows what else, there are enough oreos to keep me occupied with eating them for the rest of my life! o_o;;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Oreos!

Well, as long as they're from Canada, anyway. o_O; The Oreos in the US are gross. Seriously. It's like they're soggy or something. o_o;; The one's in Canada are far crunchier and they taste much, much better. x3

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    Oreos!

Well, as long as they're from Canada, anyway. o_O; The Oreos in the US are gross. Seriously. It's like they're soggy or something. o_o;; The one's in Canada are far crunchier and they taste much, much better. x3
    Mr. Christie < Nabisco :P

I like double stuff. I don't usually dunk them in milk though, I'll just drink alongside it.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Dunking things in milk has always seemed detrimental to the enjoyment of the cookie, actually...who actually enjoys soggy, half-dissolved cookies and donuts, and sugar-tainted milk? I mean I could understand if it was some poor, toothless old person doing it, but for any of the rest of us, dunking is just unnecessary if not nasty.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    Oreos!

They must have been an old bag because it's rare rare that I get a bag (thing XD) of Oreos where it's soggy O_o;.

Oh and I like Oreos better, with a nice cold glass of milk. XD

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    SweetLatias said:
    I know what you are talking about, because....im close Brazil =P.

Really? Where do ya live? o.0;;
    Sorry if being offtopic, but I rarely find someone of the south XD

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    OREOS!!! unless the cookies are slightly burnt on the bottom XD i also like oreos(Not the evil cookie makers that took advantage of them when the patent wore out XD)

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
  • <-- the only one so far to say she doesn't like either

I never liked oreos, even as a kid.. o_o; they're so dry and yucky...

and I'm not a big fan of chocolate (I like flavored things and chocolate with peanut butter more)

Back