• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Returning After a Long Absence

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
Years
  • Why, hello there. :3

It's been almost three years since I was last active here and a friend of mine said that I should come back. <3

I wonder if anyone remembers me, teehee~

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hurray for old members returning. :D

Welcome back, Raiyna!

I'm sure you already know to follow the rules, so with that aside, have fun around here, since you're back.

Cool theme, by the way. xD

Cid

Years
  • Yeah. We need more old members! >:3

Welcome back! Can't say that I know you or you know me but wth. I don't care.

Again no need to read the rules (except for maybe some slight changes), so just stay active and have fun. :D

See ya around.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • It's been almost three years since I was last active here and a friend of mine said that I should come back. <3
    Read that as could come back. I thought you had some pretty possessive friends there for a moment. D:

Always great to have a member returning to the ol' community; nothing wrong with adding a little old blood in with the new, eh? [/Gross Imagery]

See you around the boards, Raiyna.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome back to the forums, Raiyna!

I don't recognize you cause I joined just recently XD

Have a great time and reads the rules incase you've forgotten.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • ¡I remember you! ...¿Have fun? Anyway, glad you decided to return. People rashly decide to leave all the time and it's great to see people changing their minds. :P

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Raiyna! 8D You listened to me, awesome! 8DD
    Welcome back! It's so awesome that you're here again. :3
    My first pc friend has returned! o3o

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • Hey Raiyna, welcome back to PC. :)

You seem to be pretty used to PC already from before, it shouldn't be too hard to become a regular again. xD

Back