• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite fast food eatery?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Mine is Taco Bell and Panda Express! Whats yours?

EDIT: I forgot to post a Poll again -_-

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    The word eatery always makes me lol.

Burger King, mainly for their chips and how they still feel like the sort of place that does what fast food restaurants were originally made to do.
    McDonalds', as well as having less favourable food on my terms, feels like some kind of child-friendly health-advice-compliant hippie hut owned, funnily enough, by a paedophillic clown. :V Japanese Ronald is cool though.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • KFC. No competition.

I love my chicken, and that place is the best for it. Despite the fact that it is salmonella on a bone, it tastes so good! Every time I see an advert for it, I cry a little on he inside, because I don't have that over prices chicken in front of me.

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
  • I'd say
    Burger King: It just seems awesome. Plus, they have really good fries. Or at least the one where I live does. :|
    McDonalds: You never see the cardboard cutouts of Ronald there. Plus, they have good food. :P
    KFC is too greasy.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Mine is Taco Bell and Panda Express! Whats yours?

EDIT: I forgot to post a Poll again -_-
    Seeing as how you have no edit message you edited very quickly after you made the thread. Which, you could have added a poll anyways. You can add polls for awhile after posting the thread. Tools > Add Poll

KFC, I like chicken.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Either Taco Bell or McDonald's. :B

I actually really like McDonald's hamburgers--in Canada anyway. Much less greasy and they're actually fairly good. v_v

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Taco Bell! Their cheese quesdillas are the shizz. XD And their nachos, and their meatless taco salads, and their frutista freeze; I could go on, but I shan't (or is it 'shizzin't?).​

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Popeye's Chicken is the best fast food chicken. Ever. It's also my favorite fast food in general, although it's kind of expensive even compared to getting Roaster's (which is a sit-in restaurant, though I usually get to-go).

McDonald's is good, too. Their fries pwn, and they're the only place I'll eat a burger from.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • I don't particularly have a favourite, I just have a list of which ones I'd go to if I had to, in order of preference.

The top one is KFC. I am a bit partial to their Twister wraps.

Least favourite is Burger King, ever since I got forced into going to one in London and it was nasty.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I have no real preference. Most fast food tastes the same to me anyway, so I just go wherever's closer or otherwise more convenient.

Years
  • I would have to say Pizza Express. :P Dough balls and pizza's with a whole fryed egg on top of it! You cant get better then that

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • A toughy because I don't eat much fast food, but I would have to go with Eddit Rockets, great stuff. After that I don't mind the odd Burger King or Abrakebabra, or a very rare Subway. McDonalds has too many substitutes and their notorius "waste not" policy which is quite literal, KFC has too many GMO's, and Supermacs...well let's just say I have seen how they cook their food and it turns me.

Years
  • I like a lot... McDonalds, Taco Bell, Subway, KFC, Wendy's... but I guess my favorite would be Burger King. I love their fries x]

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • KFC ftw, I like their chicken, seasoned chips, potato & gravy, coleslaw, popcorn chicken, zinger burger etc.... heck I even like eating their bread rolls

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I don't really have a favorite anymore; I've become jaded to them all. >:

I guess McDonalds' cheeseburgers aren't bad. I'll go with them.

Back