• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone, new here.

Years
  • Hello,

Like the title says, i'm new here. I just got into hacking today. Well thats not entirely true. I have played around with RPG maker a little bit and tried very hard to make a game that way...that failed epically! So my buddy told me about hacking. Tried a little of that...got no where with that.

Well I'm much better with RPG maker now, but i don't know a thing about coding. I downloaded Pokemon Naranja, and that really Sparked the interest again. So here I am, take 2! lol!

So thats why i'm here!!!

-Kyle

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Hey there welcome!
    I like your name.
    Read the rules ok?
    Send me friend request if you want.
    HAVE FUN!

Caliban

Trying to change my life, brb~
    Years
  • Hola Kyle,
    I actually joined to download a hack and learn to make them, but so far most of my posts have ended up in the Fanfiction Lounge!
    Don't worry if your hacks aren't noticed at first, though. If your idea is original and you update regularly, chances are that you'll go far. That wasn't meant to rhyme, btw. Just a coincidence...
    Nice to meet another noobish person like me!

- Pich_u

P.S. Remember to store your sanity in the one of the lockers; they're on the left-hand side as you pass the grammatical torture chamber... XD

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Hey Kyle, welcome to PC :D I hope you have a great time while you have a stay here :)

Years
  • Wow! I'm not use to getting so many responses so quickly on the noobie forum! lol! Thanks everyone!

UltimaZelfier,
    Wait to you see my avatar I am working on for this site! It will go with my username!

Jirachification,
    I'm sure I will have lots of questions! lol.

Pich_u
    Nice avatar bro! I have that as a tattoo on my left shoulder! Fett Power!

Zenus
    Thank you, I will!

-Kyle

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hi Rocket Grunt Kyle and welcome to PC!

Good luck on your hacking!

Have a great time here.

Cacnea08

The Legend of Cacnea :)
    Years
  • Hello, we're both new :)

Hello, we're both new here! Please accept my friend request!

Years
  • Welcome Rocket Grunt Kyle, my name is David1228 and that's sad that you couldn't go anywhere with hacking, but introducing a nice roleplay is a good thing to do here.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx good luck with hacking if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Years
  • Thanks everyone for making a noob feel welcomed!!!

I am still trying to figure out rom hacking. I have some great ideas for some games. I am thinking of possibly working on a pokemon comic. (American style layout, manga style art)

Anyone wants to add me as a friend, send a request. I have never been on a community where they had a "friend" function. its pretty cool tho.

Well I guess thats it for now!

-Kyle

Back