• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How big of a pokemon fan are you?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Im making this thread to talk about how big of a pokemon fan you are!

IM A VERY VERY BIG FAN!

I have pokemon posters all over my room
    I own every pokemon game ever made...exsept sappire.....
    I have all pokemon season 1 volumes (most of them are on videos the rest are on dvds)
    I have loads of pokemon figers!!!!
    I have a box full of pokemon cards even though i dont know how to play XD

So....How big of a pokemon fan are you?

Oh The Places You'll Go.

Whatever will be, will be.
    Years
  • I'm not such a hardcore fan.
    Not much of a fan at all.
    I'm loyal though, to pokemon.
    I like it to a limit.

I have a large pikachu doll hidden in my closet my dad won at the fair for me a long time ago. I have a binder full of probably 150 cards, while I don't know the game. I have only one or two games from every region.
    Thats all the merchandise I own.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • I have the occasional Plushie here and there I believe, I may have lost them. I have most of the games and loads of trading cards. (I'm gonna sell them when I can, I don't use them).

I'm loyal to Pokemon, but I'm not a massive fan.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Probably the most hardcore Pokemon fan in my school...my county...my state...I don't know.

- I've got a drawer and binder full of cards
    - Quite a few plushies, and still counting
    - Pokemon posters and calendars
    - I own all versions sans for the original Red and Green, and I'm even working on getting Green
    - Importing SoulSilver though I can't read Japanese
    - Getting both HG and SS in English, so I'll have two SoulSilvers
    - I has Charmander shirt
    - Love love love the manga

That's all I can think of at the moment...never cared too much for the anime, but I love the first season and the first three movies.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Im not that much of a fan. I dont like pokemon much and I dont hate it to be honest. I guess I would count as one though since I play the games and collect some random pokemon things.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I sold off most of my merchandise when I moved earlier this year...>_>

-In terms of games, I just have Diamond and Pearl in hard carts, and the rest are emulated.
    -I sold most of my pokemon card collection (and all my other CCG collections as well) but I still keep my favorite card, a holographic 1st edition NR Crobat, in my wallet. ^_^
    -I used to have some Plushies and some figurines, but I sold them all. :O

Nyjil da Kid

Jambalaya of Justice League
    Years
  • Woah, posters all over your room?? Thats too much for me...I stcik with the games now. But I still have the Mewtwo,Ivysaur,and Raichu dolls and anybody remember the Talking Pikachu?. I used to read the manga, now I read summaries from Serebii. Thats about it...TALKING PIKACHU WAS AMAZING 10 YEARS AGO!!!

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • I loved it when I started watching the anime and playing Silver and Crystal, with a Pikachu backpack I still have, and over 100 figurines, but my parents wouldn't let me have the cards. Then I kind of forgot about it until RSE came out, played casually...FRLG came out, played casually again...

About six months before DPPt came out, I found my way back into the fandom, through boards like this. I now own most of the games, a couple of posters, and four or five plushies (I do love my Gizamimi Pichu).

I'm not fantastic at the games and I'm not a big RPer or a fan of ROM hacks like a lot of the fandom, but I think I'm...a big enough fan considering my age and situation. I don't shout about being a fan, but I don't hide it if people ask me about it.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    -I've Imported a Japanese Crystal and Platinum, and I pre-ordered Heart Gold and Soul Silver from Japan, too.

-I still collect the Action Figures

-I have 20,000+ Cards, including 2 D/P-era Booster Boxes worth I imported. I spend about $100-300 on each new expansion that comes out.

-I have 20+ Plushies

-I still have a Poster from the RGBY era with the First 150 Pokemon on it hanging on my Bedroom wall.

-When alone, I still refer to all the DPPt Pokemon by their Japanese Names. Dootakun is Betteru than Bronzong!

-I'm Still playing the 1st and 2nd Games Religiously. I've Played my Crystal Yesterday, Today, and many Tommorrows to come.

-I consider going the Journey Across America in Detroit one of the greatest moments of my life.

Last edited:

LugiaFreak

Years
  • Huge. I collect Pokemon dolls, books, movies, cards, figures, games, stickers... And I have well over $1,000 of Pokemon merchandise. I'm going on a trip to Japan next summer, so I plan to visit the Pokemon Center in Japan and buy lots more! 8D I'm really excited about going, because I NEVER thought I'd have the chance to visit a store entirely stocked with Pokemon. ^^

I also love to draw Pokemon, write stories about Pokemon, etc. etc...

8DDD

Last edited:

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • ...I have a charmander plushie hidden somewhere within the deep bowels of my home. I've also got over two hundred cards, and a paper-craft Porygon (some day, they WILL make a Porygon Plushie, some day...), and a few figures (though I never got any of the Porygon ones. :[ ). I tend to keep all my interests hidden...

Also:

In before
    "I have a car painted like Pikachu."

kabigon

My body is always ready.
    Years
  • Im a fan, but not that big of a fan...

I dont have any posters
    I have figurines of charizard, blastoise, and pikachu, thats it
    I hava a japanese charizard card and a jolteon card Those are my only cards
    I dont watch the anime anymore and I dont own any anime dvds, but I have the first 3 movies on vhs
    And finally, I have the yellow, crystal, emerald, leaf green, and diamond version games- also pokemon snap for n64
    ...aaand thats all the pokemon related items i own

Years
  • I'm a fan. But not that massive.

I don't got posters.
    I don't have figurines.
    I do have plushies,a huge pikachu one. A huge snorlax. small turtwig and piplup.
    I use to have cards. Sold them all.
    I do have the movies though. The Deoxys one,Latios and Latias,First movie.
    And Finally the games:
    Generation 1: Yellow,Red.
    Generation 2: Gold,Silver
    Generation 3:Emerald Sapphire
    Generation 4: Platinum Pearl and Diamond. :D

Lucar10

Record for Longest Hiatus
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2015
    I love POKEMON!
    Ok so i might not have every game ever madebut i love PKMN.
    Im gonna hafta blame my mum on the whole no game thing.
    Anyways i hav platinum version now

by the way my signature takes up too much space

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I have Water Pokémon painted on my room's walls, and have sketched out an awesome mural of a Gyarados on the ceiling.
    I own a pillow with a Plusle on it.
    I've got millions of half-a-foot-high plushies. My Ho-oh is sitting next to my computer.
    I have one of those limited edition automatic Pokéballs from 1999. It's Poliwhirl.
    I own all of the Pokémon movie manga adaptions.
    I own or have owned every Pokémon DS game.
    I have a Donphan and Salamence figurine, as well as a TFG set including Murkrow, Brendan, and Feraligatr.
    I have about 200 cards that I never use.
    I have cosplayed a Murkrow for Halloween.
    I have Pokémon Heroes and some Kanto episodes on VHS.
    And let's not even get started on the fan works. Yikes.
    And probably some other things i've forgotten right now.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Not as big a fan as I used to be, once in a while i'll catch an episode of the anime. As for games I had Pokemon Blue, Pokemon Stadium 1, and Hey You Pikachu (I hate that game)

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
  • My fandom is limited to the first few seasons of the anime, all the games, and Mewtwo Strikes Back. I'd also buy an Articuno plush if I could find one...

Back