• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How big of a pokemon fan are you?

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I've never really considered myself a hard core pokémon fan, I sort of drift in and out of the fandom usually as new games come out. Pokémon is like my secondary fandom; it's been there for years and I've liked it since it came to Canada, but I usually like other things more. I probably own more merchandise for Pokémon than anything else though:

- All of the main pokémon games besides silver (which I lost years ago)
    - I also have some spin off games: PMD Blue, Ranger, Trading Card Game, Snap, Stadium, Stadium 2, Colosseum, GOD XD, Battle Revolution
    - I finally went to Nintendo Word in New York last week and picked up a couple of plushies
    - I have at least two strategy guides for each gen of the games and all of the posters they came with
    - I have pokémon cards that I collected back in elementary school. Not sure exactly how many I have, but I would guess about 1000
    - I watched the anime religiously when I was younger and in the last year I started buying and watching the first season again with Lightning to watch at university
    - I'm sure there are other small things that I can't think of now...

Heiheipig

- This is Madness? -
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    I still have the original 150 pokemon poster in my room, but it's all faded now...

Years
    I used to collect the Pokemon cards when I was younger when they first came out. But I got rid of them all about 5-6 years ago as I have no use for them. Even if I did still collect them, I couldn't as no shops I go to have them anymore.

Anyway I am a big fan of the anime and a moderate fan of the games.

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
    I'm not as Hardcore as I used to be (Back before Advanced Generation Started) but I'm very passionate about my love for Pokemon...yes as strange as that may sound. I get excited when I start talking about it though!

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Just the games, and some of the older stuff, mainly. I take limited interest in the new anime, don't follow cards et al anymore, and would only buy average merchandise if it was something like the plushes and hats they sell at Pokemon Rocks America and stuff.

I fought off this girl dressed up in a blue poncho and a Kyogre hat back in 06, she owned me, and I thought the hat was awesome. Good times, y'all.

LDUK

Pokémon Master
    Years
    Hmmmm. I got 3 Pokemon Posters. A ship load of cards. Every episode of Pokémon there is (even Japanese ones that weren't released outside Japan). I have every Movie there is (Only English Versions). I got an emulation on the PC for Stadium 1, 2, Platinum, puzzle league and Coliseum.
    I'm currently Collecting every English Pikachu Trading card there is.
    I got a couple of figures. And I'm planning on getting a Pikachu Tattoo.
    I'm also going to get some Pokémon sneakers (Nike Dunks).
    Thats all I can think of for now :)

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    i have all the games all the movies and all the series on dvd up untill diamond and pearl cause they have not been released some of my school books have pokemon wrap and i have one poster on the inside of my cupboard and i have aa pair of pokemon pants and a bored game ohh and heaps and heaps of cards

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    i am a big fan of ppokemon. but i dont do things that have been mentioned in the forst post of this thread! posters and all...

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    I have my room chock-full of Pokémon merchandise: posters, clothes, Console skins (GC's XD Skin rocks), all versions with full PokéDexes each, action figures, on one of my walls there's a Lugia mural (and Shadow Lugia, too), I have Pokémon sheets, pillows, (Ho-oh covers me while I sleep. xD), cards I've collected from over the years...

And also, I have Pokémon-related music (OST's, Remixes, etc.) on my DSi and listen to them while on the go, have watched every movie, special and banned episode, cover my school books with Pokémon stuff, always carry a Raichu plushie in my backpack, sometimes wearing my Ash hat when I go out...

So, I guess anyone can see all my ten years of being a Pokémon fan. =?D

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    i have 6000+ cards, a pokedex, 3 handbooks, go paranoid if i miss an episode, get ticked if i dont have enough money for MORE POKEMON, played a game from every region, can recite almost any pokemon fact, seen all the movies, own a 12 hour box set 10th aniversary eddition marathon, have a few gold plated cards, have some throw pokeballs& plushies, tracked down and bought ancient mew, attempted to get some of the mega sized cards, tried to buy Trading figure game, have pokemon coloring books from a few years ago, i've gotten my sibilings addicted to it, and bought some customized pokemon posters.

BEAT THAT!!!!!!!!
    O.O Woah i dont think i can. LOL

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I thought I was a big fan, but not nearly compared to alot of you guys/girls. I own some games (Yellow, Gold, Ruby, Fire Red, Diamond, and Platinum) and I sold all my cards except for my 20 or so basic shinies.

Back