• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many songs do have on your iTunes playlist?

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Well, I'm not entirely sure if this is where the thread would go but on to the point. How many songs do you have on your iTunes. This doesn't necessarily mean iTunes only, any other media storage of player can also be included.

I know most of the people don't always buy their music, however that doesn't really matter here. I only want to know numbers :D (however you may mention the method you obtain your music if you wish)

I only thought of this when i got Jay-Zs new album & KiD CuDi's new album. I have updated and iTunes shows me that i own 1150 songs. Plus i have listened to every single track.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    2urb9cn.png

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023

BJ088

It's been so long!
    Years
  • Anywhere between 3,000 - 4,000 just for House and Electro Music.

All up, probably around 6,000

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • 828 songs, 2.2 days, 4.22GB.

Yeah, I don't have a lot of music and I really only listen to my ~50 song playlist.

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
  • 1379 songs all together, but only 627 songs on my iPod due to only have a 4GB iPod >_> Which equates to me having 3.36GB filled, with some space left for a couple of new release I intend on buying ;D

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • 1560 songs. And the majority of them are even bought from the itunes store.
    I'd probably take a bullet to the head before losing them to the loluseragreementpolicies. :<

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    I'm a little low on songs actually, I have a lot of bands but not enough of thier albums. i also need to put a lot of music that is lying around my room onto my laptop! I got lazy with downloading & buying when I had more of a permanant acess to the internet & youtube! But anyway, to answer your question:
    Mysonglist.png

Back