• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you ever get a Pokemon tattoo?

Would you ever get a Pokemon tattoo?

• Yes

Votes: 23 26.4%
  • Yes, but I would keep it hidden

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I would consider it then decide not to

Votes: 18 20.7%
  • No

Votes: 39 44.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Conley

GPXPlus.net/user/Robert+Conley
Years
  • Just a random thought I had the other day and decided to look for some on Google. Actually found some and figured I'd see if any of you would ever consider getting one. A warning: if you decide to Google Pokemon tattoos be sure to use the safe search otherwise you'll be greeted with rather graphic images, believe me I made the mistake of not using it.

Last edited:

xXI JOE IXx

I'm not sure, depends if I still love it. (I probably will:D)

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • Straight up, no.

I like Pokemon, but I hate tats. That's just how it is for me.

If you're a tattoo freak, though, I'd consider it only natural to get a Pokemon tattoo if you were a fan. ;o

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • I would loove a Pokemon tattoo. I've actually thought about it. *hides* Maybe a Pikachu, or a good ol' Pokeball, well known Pokemon things that people would recognize. :D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Oh my...oh Lord. No. Oh, God no. I don't want a tattoo in general. But if I had to, I'd get the SoulSilver thingie on my upper arm.

Synthrâx

Working On a New Fanfic!
    Years
  • No, but a tattoo I would get: Bowser from Super Mario Brothers 2! But he's got sunglasses on.. and he's like lookin' over the sunglasses like 'wink.' And hes got a double-neck guitar and hes like wailin' on the guitar like notes are comin' out of it... but hes also on a surfboard! And waves are comin' up at the bottom, so he's like wailin' and surfin' at the same time! And in cursive over it it says 'Let's Party.' And then the whole thing's in front of a big pot leaf!

Ya, rly.

-Syn...

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I wouldn't even get a normal tattoo. A Pokemon tattoo? -3-; Definitely no. It'd be embarrassing, and there's no point to it if you hide it.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • No, but a tattoo I would get: Bowser from Super Mario Brothers 2! But he's got sunglasses on.. and he's like lookin' over the sunglasses like 'wink.' And hes got a double-neck guitar and hes like wailin' on the guitar like notes are comin' out of it... but hes also on a surfboard! And waves are comin' up at the bottom, so he's like wailin' and surfin' at the same time! And in cursive over it it says 'Let's Party.' And then the whole thing's in front of a big pot leaf!

Ya, rly.

-Syn...

awesome WKUK reference. :P

Personally, probably not. Not because I'm not a huge fan or anything, but if/when I get a tattoo, I want it to be a simple icon, not an elaborate drawing, and outside of the simple pokeball icon, there's no much in the pokemon canon that fits that bill.

I am considering other video game tats though, triforce emblem or the Metroid Screw Attack logo...

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Well, the symbol changes from generation to generation, I've noticed. Not much, but the basic pokeball changed to the design on May's headband, and again for the PokeGear on the new games. It may be specific to the in-game companies, but it seems to be the closest to an official icon that isn't the cheesy yellow and blue letters.

If I did get a tat, a Pokeball might be the way to go. If I was feeling more goth-nerd, I would get the Reaper's decal. But tattoos shouldn't be decided upon moods, so I probably wouldn't do anything.

Last edited:

Princess Pichu

Art is a flash of beauty~
    Years
  • I've considered it a few times, Along with FE and Castlevania tattoos. << >>
    If I had to get one, It'd probably be something like Pichu or a fancy-lookin' Pokeball.

NeonFire

<insert awesomeness here>
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UT
    • Seen Sep 25, 2009
    No tattoos for me.
    They look ugly and painful. It's also against my religious beliefs to get one.

RUBY8

POKEMON FTW
    Years
  • NO,NO,NO,NO and NOOOOOOOOOO!
    I promised myself 3 things that would never do Smoke,Drugs, and no tattoos.

BTW as much as i like pokemon i would never mark my body with anything that is permanent. >_<

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I probably wouldnt because it just seems way too painful and a waste of your money. On the other hand I probably would if it was for a Lucario or a Riolu one but probably not. I dont exactly like tattoos.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • I wouldn't, not saying I would get a Tattoo of any sort though. But my opinion my change in time to come.

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    I had an Ivysaur stick-on when I was seven.

But apart from that, no.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    XD! Im not gonna lie, I actually considered getting a abstract tatoo of Shiny Roserade. Im actually not sure if I should get it or not.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back