• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you ever get a Pokemon tattoo?

Would you ever get a Pokemon tattoo?

• Yes

Votes: 23 26.4%
  • Yes, but I would keep it hidden

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I would consider it then decide not to

Votes: 18 20.7%
  • No

Votes: 39 44.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Hell no. :( I don't want a tattoo in general, yet alone a Pokemon one. :( It'd be embarassing, not to mention I don't want a Pokemon printed onto my body when I'm 60. :(

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Maybe one of my favorite badges, I'd take into consideration on my arm because they are all very unique in design. However, I don't have any tattoos yet.

scyfer

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    wow why would you people be embarrassed of loving pokemon? i'm not ashamed and admit it to everyone and still live a normal life, if people wouldn't like you for it or make fun of you for it then associate with them geez, personally when i grow up ima have lots of tattoos, and you can be sure that ima at least get pikachu and ivysaur tatted, i would only get 1st and 2nd gens tatted though, and i would get something from naruto too, i cant wait, and about still having it when i'm 60, they would be memories of how much i love pokemon, cuz i know its not just a phase, i've loved it since it came out, i am a true pokemon fan and i'll admit it to anyone

wow that was a wee bit long

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    wow why would you people be embarrassed of loving pokemon? i'm not ashamed and admit it to everyone and still live a normal life, if people wouldn't like you for it or make fun of you for it then associate with them geez, personally when i grow up ima have lots of tattoos, and you can be sure that ima at least get pikachu and ivysaur tatted, i would only get 1st and 2nd gens tatted though, and i would get something from naruto too, i cant wait, and about still having it when i'm 60, they would be memories of how much i love pokemon, cuz i know its not just a phase, i've loved it since it came out, i am a true pokemon fan and i'll admit it to anyone

wow that was a wee bit long
    I completely agree with you. If you're worried about not liking something when you're 60, you're better off not having one, ever. Instead of thinking "oh I might not like that when I'm old" you're better off thinking that it'll be a good memory of something you used to love. How are you going to know what you'll like when you're 60 anyway? That's just a risk you're going to have to take when getting a tattoo of anything. :)

That was a little long too. xD And I already have a tattoo, in case that makes a difference to anyone.

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
    Years
    Personally, I never plan on getting a tattoo (imagine what they'll look like with old, wrinkly skin.. ). But on the topic of Pokemon tattoos, I went to a concert last summer and a man in front of me had a HUGE Mewtwo tattoo'd to his right calf. It made me smile. :]

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
    No, but it's not because if it being Pokemon. I hate tattoos, If I were to get a tattoo then I'd get one of Arcanine somewhere on my arm...maybe my back.

Pokedude45

Pro Trainer and Pokemon Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    I've actually have thaught about it before but never bothered googling it

rayquaza like all up my arm

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    No. It's over the top in my opinion and if someone saw it, odds are they'd be quite mean about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back