• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Community Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pezz

All Washed Up
Years
Yup! I was formerly Kasumi, just so everyone knows!

*runs around holding a sign that says "I was once Kasumi" and screaming before collapsing on the floor in exhaustion*

I'm in a weird mood today.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Welcome back to PC Masato-san!:D
Pezz said:
Yup! I was formerly Kasumi, just so everyone knows!

*runs around holding a sign that says "I was once Kasumi" and screaming before collapsing on the floor in exhaustion*

I'm in a weird mood today.
Oh!.. Hi Kasumi!

Years
I'm a veteran... I used to be: "Teh Loyal Yellow fan!" XD At the old one I reached more than a thousand posts yet I'm not quite popular... who am I?

lol j/k ... I'm DT (DarkTyranitar) XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
uhh...I'm a veteran too *points to username* I haven't even changed my username^^

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
um... i'm not really a veteran but how about a PC Loyalist (PC Loyalist was my old custom title in old PC... and it'll also be my future custom title later too)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
@_@ I'm a veteran from the old Ikonboard. ^_^ I only remember Orange from there for some reason, though. I rejoined the boards in December. =X

*shrugs*

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I was Miyu-chan on the old PC.
I'm Miyu-chan on the new PC.
So, I'm still Miyu-chan. XD

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2005
Actually, I am a major veteran since I was here when we were on the ikonboard for the few months ^_^.

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2022
i'm from the old pc! with the exact same name and all. but i should have changed it to elektek, i like it more.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
u guys i think he was making a sarcastic joke ........

sure im a veteran from the old PC ^^

bishounenboi07 ........... tryin to prove a point since july 03'

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
Hmmm.. I used to be Leader Jasmine... and then it changed to Trinity.. I really don't want to talk about the past because it's sooo horrible... but here I am..

I am a member since November 10th, 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back