• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Pokémon Professor

Best Pokémon Professor!

• Professor Oak

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • Professor Ivy

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Professor Elm

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Professor Birch

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Professor Rowan

• Professor Krane

• Professor P

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Professor Hastings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ayselipera

Prof Ivy is a favorite of mine. She was just so calm and collected. I loved that about her.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • The OG professor, Oak! Except when he comes to stay at my Villa, because he doesn't leave for days! >:/

And who the heck are these guys?:

Professor Krane
    Professor P
    Professor Hastings

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I think Professor Oak is the most intelligent one primarily because it seems he has the most experience out of them all and he knows his stuff. I will always remember Oak starting me off in Pokemon Blue.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • I like Professor Oak because he ''taught'' me how to use the Pokemon types and the different Pokemon moves in an easier defeating way.

Reflux

Reflux
    Years
  • Oak because everytime he speaks in the game I mimic his voice perfectly and do the ^-^ face

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • The OG professor, Oak! Except when he comes to stay at my Villa, because he doesn't leave for days! >:/

And who the heck are these guys?:

Professor Krane
    Professor P
    Professor Hastings
    They're the profs. from the home console/spinoff games. Krane comes form the GCN game Pokemon XD (Colosseum didn't have a professor, and in XD Krane doesn't give you a starter Pokemon (whether he gives out any at all is unknown, but maybe not given Orre in those games is still recovering and only getting wild Pokemon coming back), but he instead works on helping build the system to purify Shadow Pokemon and teaches you how to snag Pokemon, maybe...?

Prof. P is from Trozei, and Hastings is in the Ranger games.

Anyways, I voted for Oak - he just seems to be the most like-able of the lot for me. He also seems the most professor-like - he does know his stuff, and according to various canons was a good battler in his day as well. Compared to the likes of Elm who lets Silver steal a Pokemon from him, and had no idea about Pokemon eggs despite being an authority on the subject of Pokemon breeding... =/ Birch gets chased by a Poochyena/Zigzagoon of all things and needs your help with defeating it... Rowan I suppose is decent though, with an interesting personality, and also some amusing jokes in Platinum.

Krane is ok, but I never particularly liked him, never played Trozei nor saw Ivy in the anime... Hastings was ok too, I suppose, but for me Oak wins. Never mind his haikus. =P

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • No one beats the original; that means Professor Oak. He seems like to be the most knowledgeable one of all. He has experience of what it's like to be a Pokemon Trainer, and I think he invented the Pokedex?

Goron

Mountain Dweller
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2009
    Oak of course, Cause he is everyone's favorite old man who forgets his grandsons name and dates your mom.

Back