• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Supporters above Tier 5

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    When I donated I thought the highest Supporter Tier was 5 but I saw a 6 today.

Do I need to donate the full amount or can I donate the difference from the new tiers requirement and my past donation?

P.S.
    How do I use a quote of another member in my sig?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • To quote another user, you can click on the "quote" block below their post. If the thread's locked, well... Idk how to answer that XD

Also, I think you can just donate $100 and total, counting your past donations.

So, let's say I, for example, donated $80. I'd become Tier 6 because I already donated $20. So yes, you can just donate the difference.

/I think that's how it works since it seems to be the case with going up in Tiers, but...

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    So I just copypasta the quote into my signature?

Anyways, I've donated $25 so far so $75 would be a bit much. Lucky I can add up past donations so I can get to $75 in about 2-3 payments.

Just out of curiosity what benefits do 6's get that 5's do not?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I want a refund. xD

Yea erm the donations thread probably needs to get updated with 6th tier although I don't know if there are any additional benefits. That's the reason why most people donate. xD

Years
    • Seen today
    You can quote messages in your sig [and everywhere else] by using the following code:

[quote*=theirusername]blah blah[/quote]

Just remove the * and type their username.

Last edited:

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • What everyone has said about 6th tier so far has been right. d(''d)
    Just wanted to add...of course, you can manually quote posts from closed threads (i.e. if you can't just press the quote button and copy and paste the text which you probably normally would) by using quote tags, and you can add their username as mentioned above. If you want the quote box to link to the post as shown below, you need the post ID.
    How do I use a quote of another member in my sig?
    I don't know if you knew this yet, but when you click on the number in the right-hand corner of a post (#1 in the case of the post in question) it takes you to a page containing only that post.
    In the URL of this page is the post ID, which I've pointed out for you:
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=5452082&postcount=1
    Your name is FreakyLocz14, and the ID of your post is 5452082, so were this thread locked and I wanted to quote part of your post with a link (saying "go to post" or whatever), I would put:

[QUOTE="FreakyLocz14, post: 5452082, member: 153147"][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=black]How do I use a quote of another member in my sig?[/QUOTE]

Hope that made sense! ^_^

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • Tier 6 is an un-official "thanks even more" tier for our supporters.. a secret tier if you will so it is not listed.

It has no added benefits 'cept the T6 image, a few more PMs, and a bit more gallery space. You WILL be notified if you earn it.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Sweet! I knew that I was going to be the ultimate pokémon master someday!
    (That leash thing was supposed to be a secret!! DX I did not want tat hazing ritual out in the open!) Grrr!

XD

Yeah T6 isn't all that much more special than T5. Sure the fact that you'd be in one of the smallest usergroups in the community is cool, but if all you're after is the perks, I'd say you may be disappointed. (Just so you know, I feel great about donating so much since this place is like home to me.I didn't donate for the T6 perks)

Back