• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: putting a youtube video in my sig

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • Ok, if you don't mind if I chime in on this, I wanted to put a video in my sig, I was gonna use youtube, but now you said you can't, is there any other you can use for this??

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Ok, if you don't mind if I chime in on this, I wanted to put a video in my sig, I was gonna use youtube, but now you said you can't, is there any other you can use for this??

The YouTube tags are for embedding YouTube videos into posts/blog entries only. Even then, they must be relevant. The likely reason for the banning of YouTube videos in signatures is to stop people from making the load times of web pages longer than necessary.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Well, you could put some (*.GIF) images (or "moving images"). They aren't as good as the videos, but at least they're not forbidden.

Back