• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Level 100 Starters and Legendaries from every Region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfalz

A.K.A "The Bang-Shuhbang"
Years
  • Hello, this week I am putting all the starters and legendaries from every region up for trade, all of them being shiny and level 100. Yes, EVERY SINGLE ONE. This took me a long time to compile, so be happy! To be generous, I am accepting ANY Pokemon over level 30 for any of these Pokemon. ~ONLY VM YOUR OFFERS AND FCs Or ELSE YOU WILL RECIEVE NO POKEMON.~

My FC: 0260 2586 9818. Register me as Brandon.

-Special this Weekend-
    Every Pokemon in the Johto Region is a giveaway! Accepting Pokemon Level 1 or over!
    Also, first one to post below gets a free Shiny Event Celebi 2010(Not yet released in US) or a Level 100 Event Arceus! Both of these trigger a special event, and here's how:

Celebi- Go to Ilex Forest and press A on the shrine. Celebi will take you 3 years into the past, and you battle Team Rocket Leader Giovanni(NOTE: I will only be offering this for a level 70 or over Legendary, it doesn't have to be an Event)

Arceus- Go to Ruins of Alph with Atceus being the first in your party- Go near the research house, and a researcher will confront you and eventually you will get to pick one of three Pokemon from Pokemon Champion of Sinnoh, Cynthia. These Pokemon are:
    -Dialga level 1
    -Palkia level 1
    -Giritina level 1
    I will only be accepting Level 60 or over Legendaries for this.

Cool, huh? VM me for your offers.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Option 1:

Shiny Level 100 Starters and Legendaries from every Region

Stop trading hacked Pokemon.

Option 2
    :

Stop offering a pre-released event; it is either hacked or some employee is in deep trouble. The event is released this summer. Not spring.

Option 3:

Use your old Trade Thread. There is no need to post a new Thread after one day. Edit your old post and contact a Wifi Moderator if you need a title change. Also, try to at least respond to your other 20 or so other offers first. :/

Reflect on your actions, slowpoke.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back