• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Paranormal

Undertaker the Deadman

Rest... In... Peace...
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2006
    I was wondering have anyone had UFO sightings, or had a ghost in the house, or was abuducted by Aliens, see a weird white spot in pictures?

Post here your Weird Unexplained Mysteries.

I had never had an Alien encounter before. Or seen a ghost, or even here noises at night. But one time I thought I saw an alien. But It was my coat hanging off my coat hanger.

Also does anyone think the Loch Ness Monster is True?

Last edited:

Undertaker the Deadman

Rest... In... Peace...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2006
    UFO's do u think that the government is really hiding the truth about them? Will I think they r.

Is there really other life forms in outer space? Well you'll never know....

Also has anyone seen a Bigfoot?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, I don't believe that ghosts and aliens and things like that exist, but I do think that the Loch Ness Monster may have been real. There's been a lot of evidence that it existed, and I believe that it may have been a Plesiosaur, or a relative of it. There have been so many claims of sightings of it, so I doubt that all of them are fake... I've read a lot about it, and in my opinion I think it was part of a species that was supposed to be extinct!

(The reason I'm saying 'it was' and stuff is because I haven't heard about any recent sightings. I think maybe it's dead by now, or it swam out to sea or something...)

But as for Big Foot, nope... I don't think it is real. The whole idea seems a bit silly, since I haven't heard of any creature that it could possibly be related to. I don't believe in evolution and stuff like that either, so I don't think it's an old ape man or something, lol.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, I know that one of the most popular photos of it, (I don't have it...) turned out to be a fake, and the same thing ended up happening with a lot of the Loch Ness pictures too, so I guess we can't really know for sure, lol. It would be neat if they were real, though!

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • Bigfoot- No.
    Sea "Monsters"- Possibly.
    UFO's- Life outside Earth, yes. Monsters in flying saucers? No.
    Were-Wolves- No.
    Vampires- Some people do practice Vampirelism, but I personally don't belive in it.
    Thunderbird- If you wanna know the truth, yes, I do.
    Ghosts- Angels? Yes. Demons? Yes. Spirits? Depends.

Undertaker the Deadman

Rest... In... Peace...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2006
    Vampires are fake too me. Same with Zombies. I scared my bro by doing Undertaker's eyes and shaking violently.

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
  • I really believe in UFOs and also because I have seen them twice..... one was a far light moving with strange patterns and another one was a strange metallic object flashing passing through two towers facing each others... not many people believe on what I saw though...
    I think all this stuff should not be even called "paranormal". The fact is that humans' knowledge is too small to understand certain things happening, and so what they cannot understand they call it "paranormal".... same thing as when we say 'Impossible'... the defeintion of 'impossible' for a human being is what WE cannot understand but that does not mean it doesnt exist... anyway let me shut up now and go to sleep XD

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Undertaker the Deadman said:
    I was wondering have anyone had UFO sightings, or had a ghost in the house, or was abuducted by Aliens, see a weird white spot in pictures?

Post here your Weird Unexplained Mysteries.

I had never had an Alien encounter before. Or seen a ghost, or even here noises at night. But one time I thought I saw an alien. But It was my coat hanging off my coat hanger.

Also does anyone think the Loch Ness Monster is True?

I've had an alien encounter...I talked to Andy on MSN last night

*badum CHING*

Taki

PC's official CrAzY cAt!!
    Years
  • NiNGi said:
    I really believe in UFOs and also because I have seen them twice..... one was a far light moving with strange patterns and another one was a strange metallic object flashing passing through two towers facing each others... not many people believe on what I saw though...
    I think all this stuff should not be even called "paranormal". The fact is that humans' knowledge is too small to understand certain things happening, and so what they cannot understand they call it "paranormal".... same thing as when we say 'Impossible'... the defeintion of 'impossible' for a human being is what WE cannot understand but that does not mean it doesnt exist... anyway let me shut up now and go to sleep XD
    Count me in that! Except for the second sighting... I wasn't there but he told me about it XD And,yes, I mean count me in that even in the last part.. "now let me shut up and go to sleep" part ('cos yesterday night I stayed up with him) XD
    Dakota said:
    I've had an alien encounter...I talked to Andy on MSN last night

*badum CHING*
    Oh, and what type of encounter is it? Mmm, maybe the fifth type... Talking via MSN to an alien! XD
    *shakes head* gah, Dakota, you always have to joke! XD

Anyway about Bigfoot... I think it's real.. but I think it's just a snow gorilla and not some kind of monster... I think it's just a GROUP of gorillas that went in the mountains for god knows what reason and just adapted there... and that's why they have big feet or strange stuff XD
    Vampires... I think they're fake and are done only for stupid spooky stories!
    Loch ness monster... well, as Kayleigh said... I think it was some kind of dinosaur that survived in some way....
    Zombies... phew... please that's just stupid XD
    Spirits (evil/good) well, as for angels... I believe there are evil and good ones.. evil ones follow the Devil and good ones follow God... about other spirits.. I think they exist too, but are evil angels that transform to corrupt us..
    Demons... I think they definately exist... but they're obviously not like in YuYu Hakusho XD

Wow, I'm writng a lot today!! XD *goes off to watch Love Hina Episode 1 that she just downloaded* XD

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
  • i saw bigfoot...hes not that tall.did not see the back...i saw alians all the time in the woods...

Caz

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I've never seen an alien, a ghost or anything supernatural...
    But I have had wierd experiences. I once saw an unidentified flying object (ufo) flying across the sky over a park which is two houses away from my house. It was bright and sort of hovered for a while and then it dissapered by traveling really fast in a sort of diagonal line. It was really dark and quite late at night when I saw it, so I was sort of tierd too. I don't think it was an alien space craft or anything because I'm not a plane expert so it could have just been a funny looking plane. Also it was quite misty so it might just of looked abit peculiar. I've seen bright lights go across the night sky when the weather was clear, but again I still don't believe that they were alien linked. There was also no time loss which is a common sign of alien abduction and alien based things...
    I have also had sudden chills, heard unexplanable noises and have seen items that were right back on a shelf one minute and falling off the next. I was in an old house that was supposed to be haunted by the ghost of an old man when it happened, but I never actually came face to face with a ghost...
    I know I've said that I haven't actually seen anything paranormal but that doesn't mean to say that I don't believe in any of it.
    For years I chose not to believe in anything to do with the unexplained because there was no proof of most of it. (not proper proof anyway) But now I have come to realise that although it does sound crazy to some people, I do believe in aliens and ghosts even if theres not much proof of them existing. I also believe in conspiricys and that the government do hide stuff from us. (like the existence of extraterrestrial life). I'm not a very strong believer in ghosts but I do believe in aliens. I don't believe in big foot or the loch ness monster though, I think that there just myths or put there to scare you...
    People do practise being vampires as Deoxys55 has mensioned but I personally don't believe in them.
    Also alot of people do claim to be haunted or say that theyv'e been abducted by aliens so maybe there really is something extraterrestrial out there! :D

Years
  • The truth is out there. One time, a UFO came to Chicago for about a week in 1896. A prominent professer claimed it was the dog star sirus. Only the Mayor of Chicago got hit in the head by a peeled potato from a being from the dog star sirus. :laugh:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I believe in the paranormal. Ghosts, spirits, hauntings (or whatever else you want to call them) and extra terrestrials. But not "monsters" like vampires and such.

I haven't had any experiences with outside forces (to my knowledge anyway). When I was about four I thought I saw a UFO flying around outside. I had my parents believing me. They were about to call the police. As it turns out...it was a really weirdly shaped kite. Who flies a kite at 9 o'clock at night!?!? O_o

At one point I thought my house was haunted...by the ghost of a walrus (or somekind of marine mammal...that goes on land...like seals). I woke up early one morning and was hearing weird noises. I'm not entirely sure what they were, but for kicks I'm calling it a walrus.

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    Loch ness monster?
    Yes. I think that the first few sightings were real. But a couple of the more recent photos are fake is what I think.

Alien abduction?
    I do beleive in this, because I have been abducted and they took me to a planet of Pokemon. Lol, just kidding. The only UFO incident I beleive in is roswell 1947.

Ghosts?
    100% yes. I do beleive in them, because many of my family have had experiences.

Vampires?
    I cant beleive people even bought this up-of course not!

Zombies?
    Yes, because when I got up one night I looked outside to see lots of zombies dancing with Michael Jackson with thriller playing in the background. Lol, j/k. Of course I don't beleive in Zombies!

Werewolves?
    Hmm, I beleive in lycanthropy, but not the half-human half-wolf creatures hollywood created.

Life on other planets?
    Yes, the universe is way too big. We cannot be the only one's in the world.

Bigfoot?
    Maybe he lived once, but I dont think he still exists.

Sasquatch?
    Yes, I beleive in a race of ape-like creatures in the himalayas.

Demons and angels?
    As religous beings? Yes. As monsters? No.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • MewMan said:
    Bigfoot?
    Maybe he lived once, but I dont think he still exists.

Sasquatch?
    Yes, I beleive in a race of ape-like creatures in the himalayas.
    I thought Bigfoot and the Sasquatch were the same thing? O_o

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    well.... " I see dead people" .......ghosts - yeah i believe in um'..bigfoot - yeah * points to Dakota* j/k j.k....alien-MY drama teahcer claims to have seen one b4 so i guess i believe in them

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
  • Alien abduction?
    I do beleive in this, because I have been abducted and they took me to a planet of Pokemon. Lol, just kidding. The only UFO incident I beleive in is roswell 1947.

This is what I use to think too.... though, I have been investigating the Roswell case for some time and there are many proves against it, and many of them are undeniable.... so I'm not sure now.... whether there is something someone's hiding or the whole case is a fake...
    There are many other abduction cases which are not to underestimate... they are really interesting, and you can clearly see when it is a lie and when there could b truth.

Back