• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Earthbound Series

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2010
    I got interested in this series one day. It's very good and exciting, but has an odd/eerie feeling. I have collected ROMs of Earthbound and a legal English Mother 3. Has anyone played these games?

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Only played Earthbound. I'd like to see a revamp of the series, starting with Mother 1, perhaps in the same perspective as FFIV DS. It could be epic. And you gotta love the trippy backgrounds.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2010
    Too bad the series will have no more games. I was hoping for a game with all three main characters at once.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • I've played the first and third and I love both. Mother is my favorite all time game at this point. Quirky characters, story, and music make for a breath of fresh air. :D

Cid

Years
  • Played and finished both EB and Mother 3. Both were beautiful games, with Mother 3 having a heartwarming story.

I'm still hoping for a remake, to serve all the nostalgic fans out there.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • I love the series, though I've only completed Mother 3. It's a wonderful game and I'd love if Nintendo would actually bring it to US officially.

Back