• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What new watch accessory e.g pokenav, pokesav

Do you want the gear "Poke watch" or "Poketch" to be in the 5th gen?

• Yes!! but ugraded version

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Yes, I dont mind

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • No!! I want a new gear.

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • No..Its boring and useless

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • uhm i don't really care

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters

Dragonika

Isshu Region Champion
Years
  • Hey guys what new wrist accecery do you think will be in the new sequals
    1.Pokegear
    2.Pokenav
    3.Pokesav
    4.Poketch

What could be next ??????

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • Dude - accessory. Also, fonts kinda big there.

Back on topic though, it looks like a poketch, but i've got a feeling it'll have the pokegear functions.

PalkiaSpace

Panda Hugger <(^_^)>
    Years
  • I hope they do something like a laptop this time around, maybe with a built in pokedex and map? Instead of using calls like the Pokegear, you get e-mails from people. But then again, I don't think all trainers would be carrying around a laptop... hmm... Maybe just the protagonist and some stationary characters like the professoer, your mom, ect.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Its a bit too early to speculate on the new Poké Device don't you think? We don't know anything about except its worn like a Pokéketch.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    It is definately NOT a PokeGear or a Poketch because they don't reuse these devices in two different generations. It's a completely different one, the question is, what it will function like and what it is called.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • It's a wrist communicator. It will most likely keep time and have a phone function. :P

As for what else, who knows? I'd like to see a few Poketch apps come back, like the happiness gauge, the calculator, and the counter.

dooxer

42 or not 42
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    i wonder if they could incorporate the pokedex and the pokenav with a cellphone... one in all!

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    It is definately NOT a PokeGear or a Poketch because they don't reuse these devices in two different generations. It's a completely different one, the question is, what it will function like and what it is called.

It sort of looks like a Poketch to me. Maybe they updated it.

Also, plz lern 2 comma.

xDaisuke0

Aspiring Professor
    Years
  • Pokesav? Huh...
    And I really liked the PokeNav, I'd want something like that, not a watch. And it having the Pokedex being a part of it, I wouldn't wanna carry around both, its annoying. Just have this new PokeAccesory with that and your trainer ID as well?

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Just going to merge these two threads together because they have a similar topic.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • Hmm... Pokesav? Thats a name of a program lawl

It'd be awesome if they had the pokegear again. Lots of things in one. XDDD

Back