• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"So thirdly, I pretended not to notice it."

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Have you ever tried to forget something you knew you couldn't?

And these 3 Poll names are from the song "BraveHeart".

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
  • Yes. Many times in my life things stuck into my head for a long time. The best way to forget it I think is being busy so that you don't have time to think of other stuff.

Years
  • Of course. I can't thinking about things, that happened or I couldn't knew in the past too much. I'd rather to focus on whats going on now.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    When I was younger, I'd go to a lot of trouble to try and make it look like some things never ever happened. Now I accept that I can't do anything about them and if they re-visit my head, I can't get them out of there until they leave by their own accord.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Oh yesh I do indeed. There are quite a few things that have gotten stuck in my head that I have tried to suck out. The most being songs ><...even songs I don't even like at that.

cynical_terror

тѳӎѳяяѳw is вяiҩнтзя
    Years
  • Yup. A guy tried to kiss me before our first date, and it was in the pool at night. Our siblings were telling us to kiss, and he was saying, "The only way to get them to stop is to do what they say. ;]" And I freaking didn't let him, and it's stuck in my head all the time even though we 'broke up' (since he insisted on calling us boyfriend and girlfriend). It was very frustrating and taxing, considering my luck with the male gender.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Oh yes. There's a major incident that happened on another forum that I simply can't get out of my mind, no matter how much I want to. I've even tried leaving said forum but that didn't get rid of the horrible, horrible memories.

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • *cringe* you mean like that time when my ex was bugging me and just assumed that i'd love to see a pic of- errr.... right young ones. Umm a pic of his... arm.

Anyway I hate when I can't get images or songs or memories out of my head. But if I block it out enough and distract myself it eventually fades away. I mean that guys arm is starting to fade from my memory. Such a horrible arm he had. I don't care if songs get stuck in my head. Usually they're songs I hate, but after they're in my head for a while I start to like them.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Yes. It can either be songs or special moments with my closest friends. *sigh*, the good old days.

Back