• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fuzz and Feathers' Breeding Thread

Years
  • Hello all! We're "Fuzz and Feathers", also Known as Razorclaw and Divebomb.

Divebomb: I, myself am new to the forum, but not to the game series. We've both been playing since RBY, so it's safe to say we've been around the block. We're diehard fans of the games, and we're offering our services as precisely that, a breeding service.

Razorclaw: What we can do is moderately different between the 2 of us. Nature, egg moves, move tutor moves from either game series(HGSS/DPPt), and almost any hold item you can imagine. Just let us know what pokemon, nature, egg move/move tutor move, hold item you wish, and we'll do our best to deliver.

Divebomb: Despite the experience we hope we indeed have, IV/EV training isn't one of our specialties. We could learn, and if anyone has any advice, that's great, we'll take it, but for now and the next while, what Razor mentioned above is what we can do. Let us know what's being looked for, and what you're wishing to provide, and we'll do our best.

Thanks!!!

Years
  • Offering/requesting

Offering(On top of the standard breeding)
    Eevee(with Wish, Curse, Yawn)
    all 12 starters(the 3 starters from each game)
    pre-evolutions(Bonsly, Happiny, Munchlax, Azumarrrill etc)
    Any of the pseudo legendary Dragons(Dratini, Bagon, Gabite)
    Many sets of the 3 Psychic Legendaries from DPPt
    All fossil pokemon(in fossil form)

Requesting:
    looking for shiny starters
    Shiny RBY pokemon (Vulpix, Bellsprout, Oddish, Growlithe, Staryu, Tentacool, Magmar, Electabuzz, Jynx, Scyther, Pinsir)
    all forms of Unown
    Legendary birds(can never have too many)
    Shiny pokemon in general. We're both looking into low level shiny pokemon, anything we can train up ourselves and make a fun/cool team with.

Hope that qualifies as 10 each, and yes, it's 2 different people operating as one, we're working together on this.

RazorClaw99

Banned
    Years
  • I am looking for the;

1. Point Eared Pichu (Volt tackle on move list) (if they ever do it the one that can go to other version but still be traded to others with out the issues now with not allowing us to trade it out of HG/SS)
    2. a cool event pokemon (including any in-game event pokemon for Black and White that come out now)
    3. any of the tms
    Dragon Claw
    IceBeam
    Blizzard
    Thunderboolt
    Pyschic
    Thunder (for Black and White so jjust incase not sold in store)
    Flamethrower
    Fire Blast
    Overheat
    4. Persim berries or any item that stays on but removes confusion from a pokemon all the time
    5. Latios found on an island in pokemon sapphire
    6. Latias found on an island in pokemon ruby

for breeding any of the 493 pokemon except legendaries, will not do pkrs, EV, IV, or nature breeding but if need will get egg moves for u if I can but no promises. As well as the different coloured/shinies pokemon may come but no promises their either plus u get one i don't value them anymore the a regular one.

Breedable egg move pokemon

1. Eevee with move set of; Curse, Wish and Yawn.

Email me at [email protected], [email protected] I check these regulary so will get back to u as soon as I can and u can private message with what event pokemon u got and what ur looking for. Or PM/VM ME here on this site

******NOTE: And I did not put in Tm numbers cause they are all tms in Black and white so will always want stock of those tms so just put name of move for easier reference til release of pokemon black and white.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I was gonna bump it, but that works too. Since we're dealing with thread business anyways(and hopefully the Mods wont care :) ), I can get you persims, just let me know when you wanna trade(I finally figured out how to get the net working on my DSI at the new house. Send me a message later and We'll work on it.

RazorClaw99

Banned
    Years
  • I am not currently looking fro much in the way of pokemon but I am willing to provide my services to Gulls_wong_84 to do breeding, egg move breeding for his needs since I am currently unemployed so I got sometime for that. I just am after a stock pile of the tms on my list I saw a list for em on psypokes.com/bw/tmhm.php so I am not sure if that's the offical list or not but if it is I want to stock pile those tms to move up on my 493+ pokemon from Gen 4 to Gen 5 once the Gen 5 games are out so help me out. And Plus my Trainer name also should give a way what I am favoured to for pokemon, so any event Dragons would be nice to add to my collection too.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    I am looking for a shiny horsea level 1 or a shiny nincada level 1. I have:
    I have 6 untouched shinies that I am willing to trade for shinies or legendaries. they are:

Lugia jolly/capable of taking hits stats are 157/99/135/77/149/128 level 45

swinub sassy/proud of its power stats are 55/32/26/22/24/28 level 21

zubat quiet/somewhat of a clown Stats are 13/6/6/6/7/6 level 2

bellsprout bold/hates to lose Stats are 16/8/7/9/7/7 level 3

geodude modest/thoroughly cunning Stats are 15/9/11/7/7/6 level 3

chinchou adamant/strong willed Stats are 64/25/20/27/33/36 level 20

Looking for a level 1 shiny horsea female and a shiny nincada level 1 male/female does not matter.
    darkrai, shaymin, or something of equal value.
    All pokemon were caught by me. PM me for trades

Years
  • Ray423

Loving the Shiny list. The Chinchou and the bellsprout are very intruiging...heh. I don't know what I have to offer that you'd be interested in. I have a few Darkrais, not all of them are legit. I may have an extra Shaymin(probably not legit, if memory serves), and I'll take a look for anything else that might work...I'll let you know...sorry for the late reply, working full time and in the middle of moving.....:P, a little difficult to get internet access all the time.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    I put my list here so you would know what I had to trade with. I am looking for a level 1 shiny horsea female and a level 1 shiny nincada. Did not know if you had one or access to one. If you do I am available to trade on saturday from 2pm to 10pm Indiana time. Just pm me if you can or cannot trade for these.

RazorClaw99

Banned
    Years
  • As I said before I am not looking for much except for a few move tutor tmings and egg moves on 2 pokemon so I am not looking for more shinies for my collection at the moment and I am not interested in iv/eved pokemon so I am just looking for someone who can move tutor outrage onto 2 gyarados and on one put tm 59 dragon pulse for me As for the egg move that befcomes more difficut due to the pokemon I want it on and a contest stat that I want maxed, is I want to get Dreagonbreaqt egg move breed on to a Milotic make with max beauty stat and get tm 59 dragonpulse on it to.

RazorClaw99

Banned
    Years
  • for breeding any of the 493 pokemon except legendaries, will not do pkrs, EV, IV, or nature breeding but if need will get egg moves for u if I can but no promises. As well as the different coloured/shinies pokemon may come but no promises their either plus u get one i don't value them anymore the a regular one.

Breedable egg move pokemon

1. Eevee with move set of; Curse, Wish and Yawn.

if ur interested in Legendaries, event pokemon or any of the shinies I have u have to be able to clone em or pass me off to someone who can to work out deals since I wouldl like a copy of them back. Plus I have multiple legendaries from different locations that are from different versions of the game. Some legendaries, event pokemon are uts but most of my shinies and a few legendaries are non-ut I can provide the specifics if u request to know about em but other than that nothing to special about those.

RazorClaw99

Banned
    Years
  • From a previous trade pokemon thread experience I got the ppl who just want a random pokemon for another random pokemon I already have I will not trade I have put a wants list for a reason and that is the thing I will work my butt off to breed u a pokemon with egg moves or a specific gender u want otherwise I won't take the deal.

Back