• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fuzz and Feathers' Breeding Thread

Years
    Random Comment, because I can >.< lol, and because as far as I know, we can bump once in a while...I still haven't gotten Black/White yet, still meaning to, can't afford it(although it is pay day, maybe I will....) Contemplating whether to pick the game up today or not...think I might...

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2011
    Hi there :) I'm very interested in getting a Spiritomb. No specific Gender, Nature, move tutor or IVs needed. I have just been wanting to get one recently.

The pokemons i have to offer in Heartgold are 2 Eevees with Wish, an EV trained Grovyle (nicknamed Grail) that is meant to be a Sword Dancer (i don't remember the IVs though), a Rotom and an EV trained Aron with the Head Smash + Rock Head combo (and it has pokerus). Tell me if you're interested :)

Last edited:
    Years
    Subsuck: Ooh, the Grovyle and Aron sound interesting to me, I can get you the spiritomb, just let me know whenever is good for you for trading...

Sidenote: Does anyone happen to have either a Pansage, or a Pansear? I'm having a hell of a time with finding either...

Last edited:
    Back