• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fuzz and Feathers' Breeding Thread

Aciel

I choose U Pokachu!
    Years
    Do you have a adament no guard machop with ice punch thunder punch and fire punch

Years
    Aciel: I don't have one off hand, give me some time and I'll try to get you one...I've been a bit busy, moved recently, so If you havent gotten it yet, and you can wait, I'll try and get it for you by the end of the weekend, start of next week at the(Hopefully*crosses fingers*) very latest. Just let me know...

I forgot to ask earlier(tired as hell lol) what did you have in mind to offer? I am looking for shinies(preferably first stages, but I won't be picky if i find something i like :-), other then that, I'm not really sure, you'd have to let me know what you had in mind, and I'll definately take things into consideration..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2011
    I'm looking for a really decent Scyther holding the metal coat so it goes into a Scizor possibly a technician nature... swords dance roost u turn bullet punch... if possible as well

Growlithe(or Arcanine) - Intimidate - Leftovers - Flare Blitz, ExtremeSpeed, Toxic, Morning Sun

I already have my Quagsire but if possible I'm looking for TM moves Recover Earthquake Ice Punch Toxic and another set of Leftovers

I already have my Miltank but im looking for TM moves Heal Bell Curse Body Slame and another set of Leftovers

looking for a timid eevee or Espeon - Substitute Psychic Hidden Power Ground Grass Knot... and possibly with a Life Orb

I'm not asking for all of these pokemon but if it was possible to do 1 or 2 or even a few of them =p... as far as the level... I would prefer them to be a lower level but no more than 40...

as for a trade I have a gamestop exclusive shiny Suicune that is not released yet but I work for gamestop and I was setting up the event and had to get the process down so after fiddling with it a bit I grabbed myself the Suicune (not released until jan 31st+)

Years
    ZiegDiablo: Howdy, welcome to pokecommunity, and as far as the Suicune goes, I'm all for it...the Scyther I can definately do for you, I'll have to take a look....I'm pretty sure I can give it at least 3 of those moves(everything but bullet punch), I'll have to take a look again.

For the Eevee and those moves, shouldn't be much of a problem...I don't know the process offhand for the hidden power type, if you do, then you'll probably be able to do it when i give you the Eevee. I have the life orb, so that won't be a problem...

For the growlithe, I'll definately have to take a look, I'm not 100% sure what I have at the moment so, give me a bit of time since I have been a bit busy as of late, all I ask is a bit of patience, and I'm pretty confident I can give you, at least, those 3. If you're good with that, send me a PM, and we'll go from there.

RazorClaw99

Banned
    Years
    With the raging debat on the internet on different pokemon fansites of what system(s) pokemon Black and White is going ot be on idk if I will get is since I only got a DS Lite so I am going to wait and see what happens til release if I can play it on my DS Lite or not since I don't want to get a DS i just to play pokemon black and white so if anyone knows of an offical nintendo website that has the offical nintendo take on what system(s) the pokemon black and white can be used on please input the url for it so I can read up on it. If Pokemon Black and White works on DS Lite I would be looking for shiny dragons, for evolutionary path I would like the last Dragon on the line to be shiny, and this would include the dragon legendaries shiny too so this is a heads up, I will have a list of em in March-April ish of the dragons with names for ppl to work on gettting legit shiny dragons for me and that is if the DS Lite will work with pokemon black and white.

Years
    Dude...that was kind of random, I can see why you wanted to talk to me about it...whatever, let me get these trades sorted out first :P, I have no desire for heavy thinking now....

to Zeig: I'm still plugging away:things are still a tad complicated, so I'll go as fast as I can, I'll let you know when I can get them done.

RazorClaw99

Banned
    Years
    Dude...that was kind of random, I can see why you wanted to talk to me about it...whatever, let me get these trades sorted out first :P, I have no desire for heavy thinking now....

to Zeig: I'm still plugging away:things are still a tad complicated, so I'll go as fast as I can, I'll let you know when I can get them done.

That's alright bro just want to make sure everything was clear as crystal on what I was trying to communicate since u know as well as I that I will need a secretary/Administator beside me for my work life just so my communication of information is clear. I just want to put some advance wants in since it's under 2 months til release of POkemon Black and White and I want to make sure that some ppl would take notes and set a side a specific shiny for me if they find one.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    Pokemon:Jolteon Nature:Timid Level:1 Attacks:Thunderbolt,Shadow Ball, Shock Wave, Charge Beam
    Hold Item:Left overs. Nickname:Lightning

RazorClaw99

Banned
    Years
    Pokemon:Jolteon Nature:Timid Level:1 Attacks:Thunderbolt,Shadow Ball, Shock Wave, Charge Beam
    Hold Item:Left overs. Nickname:Lightning

Well Jeanelle, this threads response for ppl who don't have much except what they are looking for is taken care of by my partner, and I list off what I am looking for in return for my services here which are egg moves, a bit of tming and hming gender specific and willing to nickname ur pokemon for u if provided but I only do these for what I am looking for and right now I am mainly looking for the GBA Latias and Latios from the using the Eon Ticket is special item you can use in the game. This item can not be obtained in the game itself. You must recieve this ticket from a Nintendo promotion. Using the Eon Ticket, you can board the S.S. Tidal from Lilycove City to the Souther Island. At the Southern Island, you will meet either Latias or Latios. In Ruby, you'll see Latias. And in Sapphire, you'll see Latios. The Latios (Sapphire) and Latias (Ruby) must be done this way, best way to know will be to provide pics of the actual in game trainer card info from the GBA games to show u got them on Souther Island in Sapphire and Ruby. These are the main ones I am after now so I will have all the different ways of capturing the Latias and Latios combo 3 of the 4 ways I got and the above way is the only one I am missing. Before u tell me I am missing the shiny version I have one set and that is enough for me cause then that would be going a little over board with my love of dragon pokemon and way of collecting them, since I am already tight for box space in gen 4 I can only think of how much tighter it will be with the new dragons in gen 5 and their shiny version would make if I got every different way of capture of Latias and Latios in shiny form too.

RazorClaw99

Banned
    Years
    I am looking for the;

1. Point Eared Pichu (Volt tackle on move list) (if they ever do it the one that can go to other version but still be traded to others with out the issues now with not allowing us to trade it out of HG/SS)
    2. a cool event pokemon (including any in-game event pokemon for Black and White that come out now)
    3. any of the tms
    Dragon Claw
    IceBeam
    Blizzard
    Thunderboolt
    Pyschic
    Thunder (for Black and White so jjust incase not sold in store)
    Flamethrower
    Fire Blast
    Overheat
    4. Persim berries or any item that stays on but removes confusion from a pokemon all the time
    5. Latios found on souther island in pokemon sapphire
    6. Latias found on souther island in pokemon ruby

for breeding any of the 493 pokemon except legendaries, will not do pkrs, EV, IV, or nature breeding but if need will get egg moves for u if I can but no promises. As well as the different coloured/shinies pokemon may come but no promises their either plus u get one i don't value them anymore the a regular one.

Breedable egg move pokemon

1. Eevee with move set of; Curse, Wish and Yawn.

Email me at [email protected], [email protected] I check these regulary so will get back to u as soon as I can and u can private message with what event pokemon u got and what ur looking for. Or PM/VM ME here on this site

******NOTE: And I did not put in Tm numbers cause they are all tms in Black and white so will always want stock of those tms so just put name of move for easier reference til release of pokemon black and white.

Years
    Finally back

I'm finally back, after all the personal issues, and such, and guessing I have plenty of work to do :P I'll be more then willing to take care of the backlog of stuff, and will probably start tonight(while watching Farscape season 2 :P).

Jeanelle: I'll be more then willing to take care of that Jolteon for you, I do have a timid eeveelution handy, so expect it very soon!

Ziegdiablo: sorry for the long wait, I really havent been able to do anything as of the past few months, a lot of family and personal issues, so if you still want those pokemon, I'm more then willing to take care of them.

Future Arceus: I''m not sure I really have anything low level shiny, the closest thing I have is a Drowzee lvl 12. let me know if it works for you!

Braviarry: is there anything specific you want on your torchic?

Aciel: do you still want that Machop?

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    Are trades still open?

I wanted to know if you were still open to trade. If so, can you please respond with what you can breed in exchange for any of the unknowns? Thanks!

Years
    unowns

I'm open to trading and breeding, i guess the question is, what are you looking for? I'm working on eeeveelutions for a few people, possibly some starters with custom moves, and I'll do what I can, just let me know what you had specifically in mind, and I'll do my best to accomodate :)

Back