• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nerd or Jock? Popular or Geeky

What Are You?

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • o_O Um... nerd...? XD I have no idea! Like, up until recently I never really did homework, yet I did well in school. XP So I'm not nerdy in the sense that I study 24/7. o_O; I'm not really anything else, either. I'm just me. *ticks off other*

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • I'm pretty popular (since recently >_>;;), but I also spend way too much time at the computer. That will probably change soon, though. xD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    o_O Um... nerd...? XD I have no idea! Like, up until recently I never really did homework, yet I did well in school. XP So I'm not nerdy in the sense that I study 24/7. o_O; I'm not really anything else, either. I'm just me. *ticks off other*
    You're an Erica.

I'm going to be like Gonzo the Great and call myself a "something".

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'm an odd cross-breed betwene a nerd, a geek, and a popular dude.

I gained popularity from my smartness (geekiness). and I'm a nerd from the fact that I'm on the computer a lot...

.Socks

free yourself
    Years
  • Many ppl at school told i'm the cutest girl there so i relly dunno. O.o Those ppl are starting to scare me tho........They formed a school club about me! O.O
    Nerd or Jock? Popular or Geeky

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    That kinda depends on how you define those XD
    I'd have to say im just average, but oh well XP

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    When I was in HS I was a Popular jock, I played football and had tons of friends and one of the prettiest girls in the school was(and still is, 3yrs and counting) my girlfriend.

So I picked popular although I could be in the jock catagory aswell.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • I'm an "other kind of" popular nerdy geekizh jock. n__n

I guezz I'm pretty much a popular jock. I play zportz alot and I'm friendz with juzt about everyone I know. Now...if I can juzt hold this popularity out untill zenior year for prom queen voting >3

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I'm smart, but I'm not exactly a nerd. I'm popular, but in a more infamous way than anythign else. And I am most certainly not a Jock or a geek.

So I guess I'm other.

Back