• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nerd or Jock? Popular or Geeky

What Are You?

• Total voters

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Other. I have my own unique style. Or I like to think so. I'm smart enough that I'm on par with most of my teachers, but I never bother to really study and get excellent grades, nor do I care to learn much about computers and the like. That rules out Nerd and Geek. I have an ongoing war with anyone who most people in the school know based on anything aside from general creepiness, there goes popular. I detest team sports, that scratches out jock. So none of the above, I suppose you could classify me as "that paramilitary freak who spends more time playing Red Alert than he does on anything else."

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I'm kind of like a nerd. I'm unpopular, but mostly because I'm really shy. I think I'm accepted though and I do get along with everyone.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    I'm other. I'm smart, but I don't really like studying. I wouldn't say Jocky either since I'm bad at sports. i don't call myself geek because i never act geekish offline. Not popular either, though not most unpopular person. Well, I don't like being popular anyway. What does it do good to me? Dunno. So, I'm pretty much average person.

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    um, wow, gotta love topics that want you to conform to one of two set groups. T_T nerd and geek are pretty much the same thing, as are popular and jock. two groups, and an other. >>; I feel the individuality, totally.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    im popular and a jock im popular cause i have alot of friends. I have alot of friends cause i play baseball and football.

Randall

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    OMGoodness, I am soooo other!! XD Well, I am more of the sweet and sour person. I am very nice to my fellow classmates, but get on my bad side and you're in for a fight. >=D But don't worry, I think everyone here ish safe from my wrath. ^0^

~Kelsey

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Pounce said:
    um, wow, gotta love topics that want you to conform to one of two set groups. T_T nerd and geek are pretty much the same thing, as are popular and jock. two groups, and an other. >>; I feel the individuality, totally.

Not necessarily...one of my friends is in a TON of sports...but he's the dang ugliest thing you'll ever see..

*gets slapped by ugly people*

Ouch! it's true! ouch!

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    I'm both a nerd and a geek. I mean, I don't wear like corny little dresses (actually I wear shirts with dragons on them a lot), but I still am nerdy. I know everything about computers compared to everyone else in school. Most of them can't even work with Microsoft Word O_O Scary, huh? I'm nerdy also because I take germ books from the library. It was embarrasing when it was overdue and the teacher announced it.
    "Darius, you need to turn in The BasketBall Book, Bryan, you need to turn in Clifford the Big Red Dog, Haley, you need to turn in The Magic School Bus, a Book about germs XD."
    That was followed by a lot of ews from the class. I'm a geek because, yeah, I'm a dork. I'm with group of dorks that like to say "SQUIRELLS RULE!" a lot. So, I'm a nerd and geek, and very proud of it.

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Anime, manga, video game, internet geek. Science, computers, math nerd. I think that fits about it.

But seriously, society pigeonholes people way too quickly and decisively. The first moment I speak they categorize me with the smart and serious people, and now most people don't know the geek side of me.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Defiantly "other"... Well lessee...

I don't know how to socialize, I hang out w/ my brother and my cousins at school... I ask alot of questions in class, yet I hardly talk to people, and sometimes even dodge people I know, since I don't know how to say hi. o.o;

I don't waste time on clothes, hair or makeup, I don't have a boyfriend... But I'm nice once you get to know me.

...I think. xD

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
    I don't really know what I am...so I just choose 'Other'

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Lightning said:
    o_O Um... nerd...? XD I have no idea! Like, up until recently I never really did homework, yet I did well in school. XP So I'm not nerdy in the sense that I study 24/7. o_O; I'm not really anything else, either. I'm just me. *ticks off other*
    You're an anime geeky.
    Nerd or Jock? Popular or Geeky
    j/k, I dunno. ^_^

*Other* I think I should be labelled indifferent. If that doesn't make sense, then I don't mind being called me a loner either!

Edit: Those are not what I'm called at school though. I'm either called cool or smart. Or funny or stupid. :) Or nice...

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    I am other; I wouldn't label myself. If I would, I'm smart (hehe) so I would be labelled as that, but I also am sort of punkish. ^^

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i could fall into any of these catagories. at school people know that i have a thing for power rangers and pokemon, so i'm something of a nerd. however i play volleyball at a very competative level, so i could also be labeled as a jock. i'm popular to a slight extent in that people don't hate me, i don't feel so low that i'm afraid to talk to anybody, some people like me that don't hang out with me, and i'm pretty talkative outside of school (at youthgroup and practice etc.) i'm not really too geeky cuz i don't spend a ton of time doing schoolwork and obsessing over facts. and that's about all i have to say. i'm not too classifiable.

Back