• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

sup

Loud Pipes

off to waaar~!
Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2010
    I like posting and lurking and forums and video games and music.

Looks like a nice posting environment, so I think I'll hang around here for a bit :)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Haiiiii Lord of da Pipes off to warrrrr~ *salutes*. <3 (or just Lord Pipes. :3)

If you like music, you should check out the Other Entertainment sub forum and you can talk about music or maybe T.V and Movies there~

But yeah, there's lots of things here to do; if you like to post; you should probably check out the daily chit chat or the different pokemon video games sub forums; or where ever you explore and decide to do. <3

Just remember to read the rules and FAQ or bunnies will attack D= if you haven't already. <3

See ya again. <3

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Hi Loud Pipes, and welcome to the PokeCommunity~ Since you like music, like the poster above said, go to the Other Entertainment forum. And since you like video games also, check out the Pokemon gaming forums here or here, or the Video Gaming forum for other video games.

Remember to read the forum-wide rules including the rules in the forums you're posting in. Have fun at PC, and hope to see you hang out here a lot. ;)

Hibaru

Advanced Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Loud Pipes! Remember to read/follow the rules. Make many friends, Share your bonds, and make an amazing stay. May you feel comfortable~

- Hibaru of PC -

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! :D There's plenty to do around here; make some friends, find a section that you love to post in, or you can just be an all-around poster.
    Hope you enjoy your stay~

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to the forums, Loud Pipes! Feel free to hang around the forums. Find something to chat about in any of the discussion threads! Tihs place sure is nice, huh?

Have fun around PokéCommunity!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Hey now, I like 'posting and lurking and music and video games' too! That's awesome! XD; But seriously, I think I lurk waaayy more than I 'post'. And I'm a bigger fan of music than of video games. And not 'any' sort of music, for that matter. I like japanese stuff; probably because I watch too much anime now.. But that's something totally irrelevant here, right? Ha ha, it is just kinda habit of mine. I babble way too much. XD;

Anyway, nice to have you join our family, Loud Pipes! As Miss Doronjo (wait, that sounds a little like my name!) said, you might wanna check out the other entertainment section. I never really posted much in that section. But yeah, seeing that you're a fan of video games and stuff, that place might actually appeal much more to you than it did to me. And as it might've already suggested by the other members above, don't forget to read the rules. If you don't read them, Admiral Akainu would punish you you might get into some unnecessary trouble. But of course, that's pretty obvious. So yeah, be sure to have fun around the forums, bro. Hope you stay here for quite a while. ;]

Back