• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite planet?(Besides,Earth.)

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    o o
    \/
    (O.o)
    MARS!!I actually believe there is life on Mars. All the evidence fits with the conclusion. And ive always been into aliens and whatnot. O btw ^ that face thing is supposed to be an alien O.o

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
  • I like Uranus 'cause it's my star planet and it's erm ... blue. XD; Second would come Mars. o.o; And like Tyranitar_Dude said, most of the evidence that there is life on Mars are kinda interesting. o.o;

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
  • I like neptune. o__o I don't really know why.. probably watching sailormoon years ago has some influence on that because I thought neptune was cool XD;; so now I envision it to be pretty and solitary too.

Knuckles

5th Place In Graphix
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    Mars. It would be cool to live on a other planet.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Well I havn't been to any other planetz lately but...<<;;

There'z no way to zay my favorite planet without zomeone'z head going in the gutter but..I like Uranus, it'z zuch a pretty color ''=3

*wizhez they would change that planetz name*

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    My favorite planet is Neptune. I did a report on it once. XD

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    I like Saturn, I always have since I was a little kid. I dunno why, its just a cool planet.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Well, besides Mars i think Jupiter is cool. Cuz its so large and has that gassy ball.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Its sort of hard to have a favourite, seeing how you can't really go to see for yourself XD. But for me its Saturn, I don't what it is but those rings seem to get my attention the most, and it just looks really cool.

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
  • tyranitar_dude said:
    and has that gassy ball.
    Jupiter is gas. I think you are meaning the red spot? That is a storm.

I like all the planets. They are all mysterious and they make you feel really small whenever you look at a picture of any of them. I love Uranus's color and Neptunes'. And Neptune has a spot like Jupiter as well. Saturn's rings are awesome, same with Uranus's rings. Venus is awesome. I like all of them!:)

coco

Dancing in the Moonlight
    Years
  • Mars is a nice planet. That red color makes it so mysterious, but at the same time it's not.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Mars. all military symbolisim aside, Mars was in a position of power when I was born. After that, it'd be Pluto (death symbolism) and S Ori 70, a planet outside our solar system (j/k about the last one).

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    My favorite planet is Saturn. I just love the name and the many rings it has makes it look very cool. ^^ Plus, it looks kinda blue, my favorite color!! ^0^

~Kelsey

Back