• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Dare Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
  • Due to so many people breaking the rules, and spamming up the old one, I've decided to post a new dare thread, with some slightly clearer rules.

1# No dares that broke PC rules allowed, since PC rules apply to all forums.
    2# The longest dare you can make is three weeks. (Unless you have something worked out with the person that is giving the dare)
    3# If you don't want to be dared, don't post here.
    4# You have to take a dare in the dare thread as long as it don't interfere with any other dare before hand (if you don't want to take a dare some one gives you then don't post in this thread).
    5# It doesn't matter, If you *EVER* post in the dare thread, be it a day ago, or six months ago, you can be dared by anyone who posts in the dare thread. Also, if the dare is no longer than one week, you *HAVE* to take the dare, no matter what!! EDIT: There is one acception. If for some reason, the dare should go against your religeous beliefs, and also that if a dare will badly hurt or upset some one, it does not have to be done. But the person has to provide valid reason of why it would hurt them or some one else if they do it.
    Also, you may leave thedare thread once, but if you should dare someone, or ask for a second dare, then you are stuck here.

Also, you can't for example, dare someone to un-dare the effects of your curent dare, there's already a rule against that, but I had to clarify. Also, dares like daring someone to leave PC for a week are forbidden.

Now, I believe with that out of the way, the dare thread can have a fresh start.

Last edited:

Taki

PC's official CrAzY cAt!!
    Years
  • Wow a new dare thread..... *calls PazzKat and D_P* I'll be the second one to give a dare! L_P I dare you to.... say in your siggy that you would love to have a chocolate buffet with the inuyasha characters for a week! I know, it's simply stupid! XD

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I'm up for a dare, so long as it doesn't include:

a. Me changing my pair, and
    b. me changing my personalized banner.

anything else and i'm fair game.

Taki

PC's official CrAzY cAt!!
    Years
  • Shineyelectrode said:
    No, LP, since he was the one who dared me to the gender switch.
    Oh ok, right, fair enough! I guessed that but I wasn't sure so I asked ^o^

Pogiforce-14 said:
    Um... let's see what dare I can give you.... mmmm Write in your signature that you'll love to kiss DFDadragonz (but tell your pair and Dakota first as Dakota is DF's pair! ^o^) Dare is for 3 days... actually... 2 days, I'm being good ^^

Years
  • Ooh...dare! I dare Taki to remove all the cat stuff, and say in her signature that she wishes she had never seen a cat in her life. For a week!

*waits to get dared*

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
    Years
  • Pogiforce-14 said:
    I'm up for a dare, so long as it doesn't include:

a. Me changing my pair, and
    b. me changing my personalized banner.

anything else and i'm fair game.

I'm sorry Pogi, that's against the rules, if you're dared to do what you asked not to do, you must still do it. Remember, the length of the maximum dare (although it can exceede this, but you don't need to take it) is three weeks. So...copy the info into MicroSoft Word, and if you get dared, change it, and at the end of your week, just copy and paste.

PLEASE READ THE RULES.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Someone dare me! =] I'm feeling adventurous today. xD

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • PazzKat said:
    I'm sorry Pogi, that's against the rules, if you're dared to do what you asked not to do, you must still do it. Remember, the length of the maximum dare (although it can exceede this, but you don't need to take it) is three weeks. So...copy the info into MicroSoft Word, and if you get dared, change it, and at the end of your week, just copy and paste.

PLEASE READ THE RULES.

Actually, it isn't against the rules. And here's why.

ShineyElectrode said:
    There is one acception. If for some reason, the dare should go against your beliefs, and isn't just an excuse that very little thought went in to, you may refuse a dare.
    It's against my beliefs to mess with my pair or my hardwork, as love is a pure thing not meant to be tampered with and hardwork is a virtue. That is why I refuse to take any such dares, as they may be detrimental to the relationship between me and my pair, or undo all my hardwork. I think Shiney understand my reasoning. So I suggest you read the rules more carefully, and don't use oversized font as that's spam.

Which is why I refuse Tigs dare. Sorry, but I don't mess around with pairings.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Alright, then, Pogi, I dare you to replace your dragon pic with a giant chicken! It'll last two weeks, because it's such a stupid dare. Someone, please dare me...I really need to be dared...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I'm going to be picky about this...

Too long. Any dare above a week I am capable of refusing.

To all: Be forewarned, I can play the rules to my favor in most cases, so you better nail me with something good if you really want me to perform.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Dude, if you didn't want to be dared, you shouldn't have posted in here. Read the rules, dude. It says plainly the only reasons for a dare being refused is if it's against the rules or against religion. Try to snake your way out of that one!

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • hmmm. Seems he changed the rules since last I read them.. it used to be just one week...

But still, that picture is a gift from a friend to symoblize my pair, so I think it falls under my previous conception of messing with pairs.

And the reason why I do this is because I'm enjoying how many times people get there dares refused before they get me with one I actualy have to do. :P

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • That second picture falls under my hardwork category. I know I'm being anal, but if you suggest adding a picture to what I already have then I can hardly refuse, can I? ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back