• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Dare Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phlemingo

o_o_o_o_o <--Claydol Ascii
Years
  • I'm Eugene, btw... o_O

I dare you to put stuff related to eggplant in your avatar, sig, member title. And you must remember to end every post with:

"AND EGGPLANT ARE THE 1337ZORZ!!1!!1"

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
  • Taki said:
    He meant that you should do like him, stuff like putting pictures of an egg plant everywhere and write how much you love it! XD
    Hmm? I meant the phrase "AND EGGPLANT ARE THE 1337ZORZ!!1!!1". I'm a lazy person.
    Anyway, the images in my avatar and sig are eggplants. The brush I used to cover over were based off Eggplant images. And I have the nutritional value of an eggplant. And the scientific name of the eggplant. That should be enough.

Taki

PC's official CrAzY cAt!!
    Years
  • ok! XD
    Anyway I just gotta conhcentrate and leave this stupid siggy for a week... I want my one baaaaaaaack!! :'( *cries and hits siggy*

EDIT: w00t! Now I got another cool siggy that always matches with the dare!!! I'm lovin it! :3

Last edited:

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
    Years
  • *Grabs Taki by the shoulders before she's able to do so* Heyyy Taki, play nice now or you won't get your cookies and milk. >_____< ;;;; Your siggy is grossss I feel bad for the cat, and the hand. >_< But Taki, my dear Taki, I DARE you to talk about dancing hippos in every post for a week.

Date Started:12/13/04

Date finished: 12/20/04

Dare:Talk about dancing hippos in your post!

Edit: Taki, is that where your name is from? Chobits? That girl.. I really liked her, I felt so bad for her. *sob sob*

Last edited:

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
    Years
  • The New Dare Thread!

The New Dare Thread!

The New Dare Thread!

The New Dare Thread!

The New Dare Thread!

There are some Ritzy pictures, oh yeah! ^-^;;

The weird thing is a spider... this lady is obsessed on teaching her kids about spiders...that's one way she does it...

The giant ritz picture actually has some subliminal message in it, but, it's all in spanish, I see it, but, it's dumb, and most people won't know unless you state it's a subliminal message.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back