• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Warmth is for fools~ The Winter lovers fanclub.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
  • wallpaper_winter_small.jpg

It's Winter Time Everyone!
    Do you despise the Summer air? Do you love the cold winter nights? Well if you do, then this club is obviously for you! Come here if you love those warm clothes you get to snuggle into and cuddling with those you love. Maybe you like the winter because you can make a snow angel. Whatever the reason, any lovers are welcome here!

Members:
    - Alternative
    - Impo
    - Pokemon Trainer Touko
    - Ryuuka~
    - -Lapras-
    - Regeneration
    - Meganium90
    - NurseBarbra

Every new group needs some discussion to give it a kick-start. :)

Why do you love Winter so much?
    What's your dream Winter's day?
    What don't you like about Winter?

Last edited:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Well, I guess I'll be the first person to join :D !
    If I can, that is.

I love winter mainly because it's my birthday season. Pretty much half my families, for that matter. And I love hot chocolate on a cold winter's night, watching a Harry Potter Marathon :) .
    And I like roasting marshmallows on the stove, too :) .

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • I LOVE WINTER I WILL JOIN PLEASE.

Because it's so painfully cold. I love it. xD;
    Getting chills feels better than burning up.
    I would put snow here, but we don't have it. I love snow anyway. :V
    Oh, not to mention it makes hot chocolate taste 10 times better than usual.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • In.

All of my best memories come from winter months, be it holidays or more boring events. Also it's a very pretty season, snow and ice as well as dew in the mornings.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I added everyone that loves winter, probably the best season of all of them. :D

Why do I love Winter? I guess maybe because I like to turn the heater on and get really warm while snuggling up to a loved one. I guess also there's no sun really showing a lot, so it's generally cooler which I adore. Also that you're not really prone to the sun and being damaged by it as well.

Years
  • A winter fan-club! Add me now! :D

All the heat in the summers and the results sweat is really annoying. >.> I love the winters! Even though we don't receive any snow around the area I live in, I love it and want to experience it before I die. lol :x The all white surroundings provide a truly picturesque scene, which I find magnificent. I could totally write a poem describing and admiring it. xD;

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I added you, Regeneration. :)

What's your dream winters' day?

My dream winters' day would be something along the lines of the streets covered in snow or something, and a naturally formed ice rink somewhere. I could do everything in the snow that I ever wanted to do (I've never seen snow before) and show off to people just how terrible I am at ice skating. I've done that before, but I was utterly terrible at it.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • What's your dream winters' day?
    Pretty much what Alternative said, I want to see snow and go snowboarding.
    Plus ice skating, as I've never been ice skating before.

And making snow angels devils.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    It would be delightful, seeing the streets and houses covered in snow, with many people dressed in snow clothes while having a ball. Sitting by the window, with warm clothes and a hot chocolate, watching the snow fall outside... Yeah. That would be my dream winters' day. =w=

Years
    Snow filled streets with completely white surroundings! Snow on the houses, trees, everywhere! And then a big huge snow fight with all my friends. xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Though my area doesn't get snow, I just adore the winter season as much as everyone in here. I would like to request membership, please.

What's your dream winters' day?
    A winter's day would be a day snowboarding or skiing on the slopes.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Added you Meganium. :D
    Okay, I can't be the only one inventing chilly discussion topics. I wanna see more of you discussing Winter!

To be honest, it'd have to be the fact that I don't get any snow around here in Australia, which is disappointing. Either that, or rain. I love the cold and everything, but when I'm outside playing my Xbox, the rain is really loud, since it's in my shed. -_-

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 4, 2017
    Definitally joining. Summer is terrible.
    The cold brisk air that DOESN'T make it hard to sleep at night.
    What's your dream Winter's day?
    -1*C, Snow from the day before, Cloud cover, Snowball production in overdrive.
    The Annoying TWATS that complain about how christmas has "RELIGIOUS OVERTONE". How the HELL Is it "Religious Overtone" If Its FREE PRESENTS.... Idiots...

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • What don't you like about Winter?
    The raaaain. The heavy raaain. As Alt said, here in Australia, it doesn't snow. My computer is right next to the garage. It's freaking noisy.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Yeah, rain is kinda terrible, especially the kind which is really cold, and really heavy, and gets in your face. :(

Also today, it started out kinda cold, and it was dark, and I got up and turned the heater on, and just layed in front of it for a little while. It was like Winter heaven, despite it being Autumn right now. :P

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 4, 2017
    And I got a working AC in my room... Time to set it to 5*C
    We also need a topic i guess so...

If you Could sculpt anything from a block of ice, What would it be?
    I would sculpt a 1:100 scale model of a Chinese Dragon.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • If you Could sculpt anything from a block of ice, What would it be?
    They actually had something like this on TV a while ago, where a bunch of people have to sculpt something out of ice as quickly as they could. But to answer the question, I'd have to go with something like a B. Just the letter B would suffice me, and it would be kinda lulzy as well. Either that, or a snowflake. :)

Back