• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey.

SK3

Pokemon Hacking Company™ CEO
Years
  • I'm SoraKing3, also known as SK3. I joined this site because I am very interested in ROM Hacking. While I am a noob at it, I hope to learn how to become better here! :D

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Hey, SK3. We have a very extensive ROM board so I'm sure you'll get better in no time. Welcome to PC! :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hi there, SoraKing! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! Glad to see you join us! PC has an extensive ROM Hacking forum, where you can gather information about starting your own hack, or you can play other hacks created by other PC members! Since you mentioned that you are new to hacking. I suggest you getting started at the Beginner's Lounge located in the Emulation forum. :)

Well, hope you get settled here. Be sure to read the rules, and ask a staff member if you have any questions! Most importantly, have fun! See ya around. :)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Welcome, SK3. You'll love it here~! You will become better, there will be many people here to help you with this topic! Enjoy your stay.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I'm SoraKing3, also known as SK3. I joined this site because I am very interested in ROM Hacking. While I am a noob at it, I hope to learn how to become better here! :D

Hey SoraKing3! :D

ROM Hacking is definitely an awesome thing here at the PokéCommunity. If you're having any trouble figuring out how to do something, take a look in the Tutorials section (that I can't link to right now due to some internal issues hehe... it shouldn't be that hard to find, though! ;;) and beyond that, you can post in the Simple Questions thread (it's stickied in the ROM Hacking board). Make sure you read all the rules in that section though - there's a lot of sections to Emulation/ROM Hacking and they all have some special rules that you should read before posting a thread. :)

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to send me or the Emulation moderators a Private Message or a Visitor Message on my profile!

Since you mentioned that you are new to hacking. I suggest you getting started at the Beginner's Lounge located in the Emulation forum. :)

Sadly, though, the Beginner's Lounge was discombobulated a little while back... meaning, it's not around any more. There are still places for a new hacker to learn, though!

Back