• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Posting replies.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
  • Whenever I try to post a reply, it takes a while and then says time-out, yet when I scroll down i see my post.
    Thing is, whenever i post a quick reply it takes a while to reply, and I want it fixed; it's been going on for a while now.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    The best thing to do for now is just using quotes. It has the same exact effect, but the reply button does the quote for you. You just type
    [ QUOTE="username_of_the_person_here"](without the space) some or all of the text that they said here[/QUOTE]

This should be done until it's fixed for you :D

Years
  • The best thing to do for now is just using quotes. It has the same exact effect, but the reply button does the quote for you. You just type
    [ QUOTE="username_of_the_person_here"](without the space) some or all of the text that they said here[/QUOTE]

This should be done until it's fixed for you :D

EDIT: This brings you to the exact same editor as Post Reply does, so there's no advantage to unnecessarily quoting someone.

Last edited:

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • actually using the reply instead of quick reply should work fine.. the QR using ajax javascript and that is likely where the problem is for most slower users. the full reply doesn't use javascript to send its reply.

Back