• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why Nidoqueen can't breed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Everyone, I think I have the answer. :P

Nidoqueen is around the biological maturity age of a 40 year old woman, meaning her eggs have gone bye-bye. The reason why Nidoking can still breed, is because he is still able to produce stuff*better not say the actual word incase someone deems it offensive. <.<* like every male who isn't 'broken.'

So that would make Nidorans-children/teens, Nidorina/o-Young Adults and Nidoqueen/king Middle aged/Seniors

Where is my Nobel Peace Prize? :D

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • If that's the case then Game Freak is stupid since it's possible to hatch a Nidoran egg and make it evolve into a Nidoqueen in the same day. Is one day old too old to have babies? xD

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • Everyone, I think I have the answer. :P

Nidoqueen is around the biological maturity age of a 40 year old woman, meaning her eggs have gone bye-bye. The reason why Nidoking can still breed, is because he is still able to produce stuff*better not say the actual word incase someone deems it offensive. <.<* like every male who isn't 'broken.'

So that would make Nidorans-children/teens, Nidorina/o-Young Adults and Nidoqueen/king Middle aged/Seniors

Where is my Nobel Peace Prize? :D

All I can say is that this is the weirdest thing I've read in this forum so far :paranoid:

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Nidorina can't breed because she's not a slag :P

Nice idea, but it really doesn't work that well - there are too many problems with it.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Um, you've thought about this too much, I very much doubt that, that is the reason. <_<; Nidoran [F] can breed with Ditto. So, there's really no sense in breeding the other two.

zigazav

Fanfiction writer inactive
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2017
    Well, this is an "interesting" theory. Never thought about it that way. I hope someone creates a rom hack of Pokemon that allows these two "Royalties" to breed (among much other things to put in the hack besides just this), by either somehow editing the egg groups, or moving the Nidoqueen data to another working spot somehow, or other way, until GameFREAK decides to finally allow these two to breed. It's only fair if they somehow could do that. I would rom hack this myself if I was any good at it. And I'm at a place right now that disallows good speed on downloading, and is bad in other ways too. So that's why I can't do this myself. Anyways, anyone want to say anything to this topic posted by the original poster?

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Zigazav, this thread is well over the revival date. I recommend looking over the rules, as thread revival of over one month (unless stated other wise in the section rules), is not permitted. Going to close this one.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back