• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The '90s Are All That

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    The '90s Are All That

So as of tonight, a new block is airing on Nickelodeon, called "The '90s Are All That". As of now, it's only playing a few shows (All That, Clarissa Explains it All, Doug, Kenan & Kel), but many shows are going to be added and rotated out in the coming weeks to give everyone a taste of some of their favorite shows from this decade. Here's a list of the shows planned, and requests may also be open in the future.

So how do you feel about this new block? Personally, I'm psyched for Rocket Power and Legends of the Hidden Temple, those were shows that I loved. Any kids here that have never seen any of the shows and are planning to watch them now?

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I am so thrilled this is happening ;___; I was actually watching Rugrats on netflix a month ago for nostalgia sake. I'm super pumped about All That, Rocket Power, CatDog, Are You Afraid of the Dark? aaaand one of my personal favorites as a kid: THE AMANDA SHOW <3 Amandaplease.com was one of the very first websites I ever visited :)

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • The excitement I have for this is ridiculous. I've missed these shows dearly, and I'm so glad to see that they're bringing them back. Doug was always a personally favorite of mine, so even with just that in the current line up has enough to keep me watching. Plus who doesn't love a little Melissa Joan Hart?

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I am glad the kids these days get to see the great cartoons. All they have had is Re-runs of Spongebob and Fairly OddParents.

I guess I am going to need to stock up on my Orange Soda then xD. This should be great I am really looking forward to this. Now if Cartoon Network could take a page from this a bring back Toonami...

I'm disappointed that Angry Beavers isn't listed )=. But hey my favorite show Hey Arnold is on!!!!!

TheEvilDookie

I'm just a teddy bear
    Years
  • Is it on the original Nickelodeon or is it on Teen Nick? I ask this because last night it was on Teen Nick, and while I was excited about watching my favorite shows from the 90s, I was also sad about it because I won't have access to this channel when I move back into my room at college. ;-;

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • As far as I heard, they'll be on TeeNick.

I really wish I was still in my parents' house because they have the channel and I don't. :( I loved All That, Rugrats, and Doug. They were my favorites. I wanna relive my childhood again. xD

Ayselipera

I will wholeheartedly be looking forward to Kenan and Kel, All That, The Amanda Show, Are you Afraid of the Dark?, Family Double Dare, Hey Arnold!, Legends of the Hidden Temple, and Rocko's Modern Life. I now have a reason to use my television. Hooray!

Oh my god. Just noticed they don't have Cousin Skeeter. :(

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • How did I not see this thread earlier?!

These shows were some of the best parst of my childhood growing up; oddly enough, I find myself saying that very often now. Regardless, it's great to see some old shows from the 90's coming back. Even better, it's great to know the ratings for the two hour block was so high (nothing trumps the excitement of nostalgia). I'm excited to watch the likes of All That, Doug, Aaahh!! Real Monsters, The Amanda Show, Hey Arnold, Rocket Power, Rocko's Modern Life, and Rugrats. I hope later on they add in The Wild Thornberries too.

I'm hoping they move this two hour block to prime time, because it'd be nice to have the kids of today get a chance to watch these shows too. Get a little taste of how much better the shows of the 90's were compared to now.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • Oh my gosh, I get to see The Amanda Show, CatDog, Hey Arnold! and Rugrats 8D now I have something to watch besides the Smurfs (but hey, I love the Smurfs so xD )

Years
  • So happy that they did this. Everyone wanted to see their favorite old shows on TV again, and this is perfect <3 I can't wait to see my favorites, like Rocket Power and Hey Arnold.

Jak

daяk εco frεak
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 23, 2014
    I wanna watch SO bad, but I don't have that channel. I am not a happy camper. It's only on Teen Nick, not on the actual Nickelodeon (damn you, Nick @ Nite!) so yeah. I get to miss out on my childhood. First HP ends and now this... ;;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I wish Canada's YTV would start doing something like this. I'm so jealous. It sounds awesome. D: I love watching old things for nostalgia.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I love that they did this but I kind of wish that they started the 90's air block at 10:00 instead of 12 because I can't watch the whole thing (except on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights) because I have work the following day ='(

:t354:TG

TheShinyMew

Wild Challenger appeared!
    Years
  • Did anyone remember Inside-Out Boy? There is one now at The '90s Are All That. It's about a small-and-cute little boy who went on the swing after playing with his yo-yo. Then he swings so high that he went over bar on the swing set. Then his body turns inside-out! As "Inside-Out Boy", he scares adults with his new look. It was on Nickelodeon, then Nick Jr., then Noggin, and now TeenNick's The '90s Are All That. You better keep your eyes peeled on the short.

Back