• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone, i'm new :-)

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Hi there. As you might guess i'm new here! I have 2 sons who are bonkers about pokemon and have numerous pokemon games on DS, so no doubt i'll have lots of questions for you all at some point.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Welcome, DackieDoo! I'm glad to hear your sons like pokémon :) most people here do, and you can ask just about anything in a fitting section of PokéCommunity if there is anything you ever wonder.

There are also a lot of sections for those who aren't into pokémon, though. If you feel like it, browse our sections and see if you find a place that suits you. See you around!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Wow, 2 sons that are into Pokemon! Well, welcome aboard to PC! You just joined the most awesome Pokemon forum on the net! In for any event you have questions about the Pokemon games, there are numerous boards that have discussions about various Nintendo games. There's the Black & White board, the 4th Generation board, as well as the Spin-Offs board. Each board houses a sticky thread where you can get your questions answered. And many members are willing to answer them. :)

aaaand, if you have any questions about anything else around the forums, you can PM myself, Hiidoran, or any other staff member with a bold colored name. Read the rules, and I'll see ya!

Back