• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booyah!

weeman10

Mr. Blue Sky
Years
  • Hi, I'm Luke, or 'Weeman' which is what you will most probably call me :cheeky:

I've been here before, but not for very long, and not very active either, so hopefully this time 'round I can be more active, and get involved in things :D

So, yeah, good to be back, and will be nice talking to all of you :P

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Welcome back then, Weeman! Glad you decided to try PC out again. :3 I see you're from Wales- I kind of want to live there tbh. Is it nice, in your opinion?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Wow, I remember seeing ya around in the past. Welcome back, Luke! I'm glad that you've decided to be a biiiit active again after taking a brief absence, and coming back better than ever! A recommendation of mine is to take a quick re-read of the rules, just in case you missed a few changes or so, and take your time by looking around the place. I hope you become more involved in the forums once again. Have fun exploring around! See ya~

weeman10

Mr. Blue Sky
    Years
  • Welcome back then, Weeman! Glad you decided to try PC out again. :3 I see you're from Wales- I kind of want to live there tbh. Is it nice, in your opinion?

Hi! Thanks for welcoming me :) It is pretty nice where I live in Wales, almost right in the South West, its good :P Most people would like living here, so you would if you want to live in Wales :D

Wow, I remember seeing ya around in the past. Welcome back, Luke! I'm glad that you've decided to be a biiiit active again after taking a brief absence, and coming back better than ever! A recommendation of mine is to take a quick re-read of the rules, just in case you missed a few changes or so, and take your time by looking around the place. I hope you become more involved in the forums once again. Have fun exploring around! See ya~

Thanks! I'm surprised anyone remembers my name to be honest, I wasn't really that active! :P I'll take a quick look at the rules and sich, and back to looking over the site :D Thanks for the welcome!

Back